03 10th Anny w/V.I.S. Carbon fiber hood

cobravenom39

Ballz to the wallz
Established Member
Just go the car back from the body shop after a minor front end collision. Got an O.E.M. front bumper with no license holes in it, larger Cobra Emblem and the hood. What do you guys think??
newpics102.gif

newpics101.gif

newpics099.gif

newpics098.gif

newpics097.gif

newpics096.gif

newpics092-1.gif

Ace5Oh

Established Member
I also think the hood is bad ass. But I really don't know about the Cobra badge. I think smaller would look better. Is the whole hood cf? If it is I would recomend Hood-Pins. My friends hood popped up while going at high speed. It wasn't pretty lol.

DomesticAbuse

Established Member
:thumbsup: on the hood and bumper looks great.............. the bigger badge i'm not sure i like the smaller one better but thats not bad its just cause i like the small one.

blkvertterm

Established Member
Very cool. I like the carbon weave showing as the stripes.

It will set it apart from the crowd.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Love the hood. How is the fitment? Is the latch steel reinforced? Do you think it needs pins?

I'd like to do something similar..

Oh yes, how much lighter do you think it is?

inferno03

Established Member
if you conticue the black stripes to the decklid of the car (NOT THE ROOF OF THE CAR) i think it would look better.

I8URLS1

Established Member
My friend has had that hood for about 2 years (not painted but it's on a black car) he gets compliments on it everywhere he goes. It's SUPER light and has had no problems with it coming up (no pins) only issue he has experienced is a few smalled dimples I guess from the heat.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
i like the hood alot. are the headlights different? they look a little odd to me, maybe it's the flash

jdowd

Insert Comment Here
Established Member
03 DSG Snake said:
Love the hood. How is the fitment? Is the latch steel reinforced? Do you think it needs pins?

I'd like to do something similar..

Oh yes, how much lighter do you think it is?

Looks great. Have all the same questions as 03 DSG Snake. And price to? Did not see it on the VIS site.

DCAN87

Established Member
Looks bad ass man!! I like that ALOT! :rockon: :bowdown:

GETTEUP said:
i like the hood alot. are the headlights different? they look a little odd to me, maybe it's the flash
It looks like the smoked headlights with the clear corner lenses instead of the factory amber. mustangtuning.com sells them, so does alot of other places. They're bad ass!

Users who are viewing this thread