03 Cobra tuners in DFW area?

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I'm in Abilene and need a good tuner who works on 03/04 cobras. I want to get an upper pulley / SCT dyno tune. I've heard good things about HPP in Lewisville and am leaning toward them.

Are there other reputable tuner options in the area that you guys suggest?:beer:

mrose75

Established Member
I was gonna suggest HPP. That's all I know of, but I'm not from around DFW.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Gearheads is supposed to be good too, but I've never used them.

I did use HPP and would highly recommend them, as will most other people from DFW on here.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
GearHeads uses Diablo, So if you already have SCT, you would have to take to someone who does SCT Tunes. Simple Quick Racing in Benbrook Uses SCT and Daniel is very good at tuning..

RedfireSVT

Established Member
HPP has always done great work for me. They can be hard to get in touch with, they're usually pretty busy.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
It's best not to start slinging shit or it all comes out of the woodwork.

JKD has reasons and has seen things FIRST HAND.. He has his opinions and we have ours. He is one of my best buds and we completely disagree on choice of shops. The fact that he resisted posting a bunch of crap keeps this thread from becoming another bullshit fest. Which now I sense.

I personally use HPP as my shop, and I feel like they will do you right if you use them for your dyno tune. :thumbsup:

Sorry, with good friends on both sides of the fence I hate it when shit like this goes down.

Last edited:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Guys let it go, don't kill this guys thread with bullshit!

HPP comes highly recommended from me. They tune with SCT and Diablo.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
newbreed77 said:
Guys let it go, don't kill this guys thread with bullshit!

HPP comes highly recommended from me. They tune with SCT and Diablo.
Not Killing Thread, Just giving what the thread starter asked for, "Options of other Shops that are good at tuning" The two main tuners that use to be at HPP have left. Jeremy and James.. Manny is the one tunning cars now, I'm sure he can tune cars, but I haven't ever had any experiance with his tunes... When I use to go there Jeremy was the one always doing the tunes and he was the one that tuned their race car, back in the days..

Last edited:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
juiced35th said:
I've dealt with them for several years and know FIRST HAND what kind of work they do. His post was uncalled for and is exactly a bunch of crap.
i'm not trying to choose sides here but to say that their customer satisfaction is 100% would be unfair and untrue. no shop can say that and his experience may have been different than yours, he posted his experience with HPP in a thread that asked for opinions, how that is uncalled for i don't quite understand? that being said, i like HPP and the work they have done for me has been great.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
juiced35th said:
Well lets give a little info about Gearheads. They've moved and changed the company name several times. Doesn't sound too good to me.
Get your facts straight if you are going to talk.. They never changed names, Travis sold the Company to the old owner of USA for a shit load of money, he worked under him for a while then went to work at a Ford dealership, Then decided to open a shop back up.. So where are the several name changes at? THP then sold it, worked for the man, quit and got a job at a dealership, then started a shop back up, because he was too busy doing work out of his house. Nice try at shit talking though..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread