03 Cobra vs. E55 AMG Videos???

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
Hello All,

Does anyone here have the above-mentioned video originally recorded/produced by 98 Snake Eater?...I tried the link but unfortunately the bandwidth is not adequate to show the video...If you do have the video can would you mind posting it...Thanks and have a great weekend.

-pete

jmimac351

Right Wing Conservative
Established Member
Here's the video:

Skreeech-Waaaaa-Waaaaaaaaaa-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-UMMMmmmmpopopopopop-WRRRRRummmmmmmmPOPOPopopop-WRRRRummmmmmPOPOPopopop-WRRRRUummmmmmmmmPOPOPopopop

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by jmimac351
Here's the video:

Skreeech-Waaaaa-Waaaaaaaaaa-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-UMMMmmmmpopopopopop-WRRRRRummmmmmmmPOPOPopopop-WRRRRummmmmmPOPOPopopop-WRRRRUummmmmmmmmPOPOPopopop
Wow! That's got to be the best video I'm seen yet. Can you play it again. :lol1:

CobraTone

Established Member
From what I heard there is quite a story behind that video. Apparently the guy in the AMG was an a$$hole and was spreading the vid all over the Internet like he was so cool that his 130 thousand dollar car could beat a 35 thousand dollar one. Wow. :loser:

By the way, don't have a link to the vid, sorry.

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Original thread that pointed you to the video:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54805
which pointed you to:
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=362378

I tried it a few times and it keeps stating that the bandwidth has been exceeded and you can't download it at that moment.

Originally posted by cobrapete03'
Hello All,

Does anyone here have the above-mentioned video originally recorded/produced by 98 Snake Eater?...I tried the link but unfortunately the bandwidth is not adequate to show the video...If you do have the video can would you mind posting it...Thanks and have a great weekend.

-pete

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
If someone else has the video would it be possible to host it and let us know where to find it or link it to us?...Thanks

-pete:coolman:

cobrapete03'

Sonic Blue Intimidator
Established Member
Ouch!!! Killabytes Cobra really got beat out of the hole...Top end it seems like he is staying with the MB but I guess it wasn't enough...Good try man...You'll get em next time...The gain the MB makes out of the hole must be attributed to his 5-speed automatic and traction control system....

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Ouch!!! Killabytes Cobra really got beat out of the hole...Top end it seems like he is staying with the MB but I guess it wasn't enough...Good try man...You'll get em next time...The gain the MB makes out of the hole must be attributed to his 5-speed automatic and traction control system....

These AMG's are no joke. They can run mid to low 12's so be careful with these bad boys.

KiLLaBytE

Established Member

ok... now that this has been brought back to life...

there were two runs, he got me by 2+ car lenghts right outta the hole.

the first run he jumped outta the whole and kept it the whole way, neither of us was pulling.

second run he did the same outta the hole and i was slightly pulling on him, but he still had me by about 1-1.5 cars at the end.

i told him i'd race for fun, i guess he thought it was more than that. he came prepared, i came expecting it to be "fun". now he won't race me again unless he gets mods or i race for money. heh. deep down inside he knows i could have beat him if i would have tried instead of spinning, then bogging outta the hole and baby shifting. he just won't admit it.

/END

P.S.-- His flagger sucked! :D

Last edited:

KiLLaBytE

Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
These AMG's are no joke. They can run mid to low 12's so be careful with these bad boys.

BTW... he ran a 12.4 at the track on street tires. Don't remember the trap but it was close to 115 i believe.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread