03 CPE Custom Exhaust Pics

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
Ok guys, for those of you that have been following my progress here are some pics of the exhaust. please give me some feedback? remember constructive criticism, not something like "that sucks". if you dont like it tell me why and what would you do to try to fix it. i also appreciate all of your patience with me and this build. i know i cant wait and the car will be tuned on the 17th or this monday. but basically its dual 3" coming from the downpipe to a 2.5" electric cutout, then back to a bassani x-pipe(no cats) then through a borla exhaust. we will see how it sounds i know im curious to hear it.

Luispics053.jpg

Luispics052.jpg

Luispics051.jpg

Luispics055.jpg

Luispics032.jpg

Luispics043.jpg

Luispics050.jpg

Luispics045.jpg

Onelfastlride

Established Member
Looks good. I'm sure that thing is gonna make some power. When does it get tuned? Maybe I good stop by and see it.

Two things......1. Wrap the pipe under the tie rod boots so they don't melt. Sure they've already done that. 2. Where are the front o2's? Don't use the shitty cross over pipe like CPE did. Put them in the stock locations.

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
yeah everything is wraped up and good to go. the 02's are good also. the car will be getting tuned this afternoon, so i am excited to say the least. Onelfastlride, stop by if you get a chance.

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
thanks again, yeah the cut outs are awsome. well the car was filled up with fluid, took damn near 11 quarts of oil to fill the thing up with all the extra oil stuff we put in. also put in evans coolant and that was good, but when we put gas in it to start it the sumped tank started leaking in a few places. now im not trying to flame any company(MMR), but when you spend $600 bucks for a gas tank it better not leak. so far today we had to drop the tank twice to re-weld some places on the sump and then the rear of the tank where its folded up and then welded. its been a major pita. so now tomorrow the tunning will start hopefully.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
that exhaust looks sick man! Dont put the 02's in that location, lol. You did it right this time man, looks VERY nice!

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
thanks again everyone.

hey SVTdubs i just plugged those two bungs and so on. off topic, do you know what spring was in the wastegate by chance? i never checked and was wondering if you knew? thanks again and Merry X-mas to everyone.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
11psi spring. Be careful running that thing at 23psi on pumpgas. Run 16-18psi MAX on pump and throw some good gas in there and turn that shit up to 28psi or so with a good tune and the cutouts open and pull it to 7000rpm. If you dont see 9xxrwhp I would be VERY suprised!

Users who are viewing this thread