03 DSG Convertible 18000 miles

valleyboyz1

Established Member
I have a 2003 Dark Shadow Grey Cobra convertible with 17800K miles on it. I am the second owner and have owned it since 2007 when it had 9700 miles on it. I have the 17x9 factory machined wheels as well as a set of 17x9/10.5 chromes on BFGoodrich KD tires in 275/315-17's. The car has a SCT programmer, off road H, polished MagnaFlow cat back, ported blower, Accufab throttle body and plenum, JLT cold air intake painted to match. Car is a awesome machine but I might be open to selling for the right money or the right trade. I can be emailed at [email protected]. Asking $26500.00. Can dyno'd 463 rwhp before the port. There are a few things I would consider on trade. I would be interested in a CTS V 09 and newer, SRT Charger, 300C, or Grand Cherokee or a open bow or wake/board ski boat. Maybe a C5 Z06 or Viper. I love the car but i havent driven it 200 miles this year. Let me know what there is out there.

Picture to follow

NEW PRICE $$$25500.00 obo

Last edited:

valleyboyz1

Established Member
th_DSC_0197.jpg
[/URL]

valleyboyz1

Established Member
IA Shelby
Sorry guys I have been out of town for a week. The car was tuned by Brenspeed before the ported blower was added. I didn't change any of the fuel system. It seems to run good the way it is. I thought about adding bigger injectors but seems to do ok.

Vanilla Mustang
By far my favorite color hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread