03 KB Cobra Vert - Modified....ALOT

shhak

Established Member
Hey man, congrats on the triplets. I can only imagine what that's gonna be like when they hit high school. My 3 girls are 3, 5 and 7 right now. All their birthdays are between Oct 8th and Nov 8th. Not quite triplets, but still a handful. How's everyone doing? Just wanted to congradulate you on the babies. I know the money would help, but with 3 girls in the house, you're gonna need something to work on those nights when you just gotta get out of the house... Those days are coming....might be 14 years down the road, but they're comming. Again, congrats....

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Hey man, congrats on the triplets. I can only imagine what that's gonna be like when they hit high school. My 3 girls are 3, 5 and 7 right now. All their birthdays are between Oct 8th and Nov 8th. Not quite triplets, but still a handful. How's everyone doing? Just wanted to congradulate you on the babies. I know the money would help, but with 3 girls in the house, you're gonna need something to work on those nights when you just gotta get out of the house... Those days are coming....might be 14 years down the road, but they're comming. Again, congrats....

You have a busy month between Oct 8th and Nov 8th. Thats like a birthday party a weekend almost. Thanks for asking about the girls.....they are doing great. They are still in the NICU as feeders and growers. They are gaining consistant weight now and are all eating great. They should be moved from thier isolets to a crib tonight and they will be back together again. Can't wait to see them all in the same crib. After they are in a crib for at least 3 days with no major set backs, they will be able to come home. So they may be home this weekend or first of week, we hope.
You are right about haveing the car for a stress reliever. It does help to take a drive to take the edge off. I just need the money for now, another car can come later.

shhak

Established Member
Glad to hear they're doing good. I can only imagine the stress of 3 babies still in the hospital. I'm sure it's a handful. Sounds like they'll be home soon though, so it'll settle down some then. Take care...

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Glad to hear they're doing good. I can only imagine the stress of 3 babies still in the hospital. I'm sure it's a handful. Sounds like they'll be home soon though, so it'll settle down some then. Take care...

Thanks for the kind words. We are really ready to get them home.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Ken you still have that dang car lol? Well I am back in the market, selling the boat and 03 GT. I sold my redfire flamed termie almost two years ago bro and it took months to get $27500 out of it....as close to yours as any Ive ever seen. I am thinking of buying another if you wanna talk. Check out my new thread which has my phone #.

Good to hear the births went well!

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Ken you still have that dang car lol? Well I am back in the market, selling the boat and 03 GT. I sold my redfire flamed termie almost two years ago bro and it took months to get $27500 out of it....as close to yours as any Ive ever seen. I am thinking of buying another if you wanna talk. Check out my new thread which has my phone #.

Good to hear the births went well!

Yea, I am still trying to sell. If you purchased it, you would be buying about the same car that you had. If I remember correct we had alot of the same mods. I amy have had a few more tings doen to mine, but cant remember. I dont believe i can get as low as 27 or 28, but maybe we can talk by PM. I am not on the net as much as I was before the triplets. They have to be feed every 4 hours and it take about 1 to 1 1/2 hours to do it. So I check as often as I can.

Thanks

KHAN351

BOOST JUNKY
Established Member
Congrats on the Triplets!! Glad to hear they are doing well!!
The market is horrible right now obviously but best of luck on the sale

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Ken...did you contact Bill? I left you a voice mail but got no reply. I'm trying bro but you have to make contact.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Ken...did you contact Bill? I left you a voice mail but got no reply. I'm trying bro but you have to make contact.

Sorry about that Matt. I contacted him today and he said he will get back to me in a day or two.
Also sent you a PM.

Ken

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
$28k is a steal for this car! BTW, how are them girls doing?

Thanks for asking, The girls are doing great! We are still getting adjusted as the parents to a whole new schedule for sleeping and such, but it is a wonderful experiance!

shhak

Established Member
Thanks for asking, The girls are doing great! We are still getting adjusted as the parents to a whole new schedule for sleeping and such, but it is a wonderful experiance!

Glad to hear that man. :beer: I know exactly what you mean about getting adjusted.
At that price, the car should be gone in no time. Sucks to lose that much money on it though. You're gonna get another one later though, right??? :shrug:

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
Glad to hear that man. :beer: I know exactly what you mean about getting adjusted.
At that price, the car should be gone in no time. Sucks to lose that much money on it though. You're gonna get another one later though, right??? :shrug:

I hope so! It may be a little less modified next time.

Users who are viewing this thread