03 Mach - Built - Whipple - GT Cams - T56 - MM - Forgeline - 9600 miles

bitten

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Bump for 1 BAD ASS MACH!

Do you know the weight of the car? I love the idea of having the power of a modded 03/04 cobra without having the weight.

Jfoster

Established Member
I'm not sure on the weight exactly - but figure 70lbs for the suspension, 60lbs for the block, 100+?? for the IRS, probably 25ish just for the difference in the wheels. Something like that...

Apicia

Established Member
Will consider partial trades.

Surprised gtmuscle would not work a trade with you. He is not happy with that Cobra and you want to move on. He does have a habit of not responding to PMs though :bash:

Too bad you don't want a SY Mach 1!

Jfoster

Established Member
Seriously, I'm thinking about parting it out. Quick math, I could sell the parts to 20 people for more than 1 person seems to be able to get a loan for, lol.

Apicia

Established Member
Seriously, I'm thinking about parting it out. Quick math, I could sell the parts to 20 people for more than 1 person seems to be able to get a loan for, lol.

I would buy your Whipple and the front drive accessory. I am thinking about converting the centrifugal over to twin screw. I have the mach intakes, etc. for you to put things back together.

Jfoster

Established Member
I would buy your Whipple and the front drive accessory. I am thinking about converting the centrifugal over to twin screw. I have the mach intakes, etc. for you to put things back together.

It's more complicated than that. Ford GT Cams, and the motor is 8.5ish:1 for the blower - it wouldn't run for crap N/A.

Apicia

Established Member
It's more complicated than that. Ford GT Cams, and the motor is 8.5ish:1 for the blower - it wouldn't run for crap N/A.

Yup. The market for modded cars is so small. Plus, Cobra prices are dropping a ton. I don't know if the market will ever recover in our lifetime. Look at house prices. Just take the first decent offer and move on, lesson learned.

Hopefully that will be my offer ;)

LightningRob

D'oh
Established Member
I'm talking it over with my wife and it sounds like a yes right now. I should know by the end of this week. PLEASE keep me posted on if the car is still available.

Thanks Again
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread