03 MG Partout...

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
I hate even starting this thread, but I'd feel much happier selling my parts knowing they're keeping these cars on the road looking good!!!

For now, I'm going to start selling some of the little things off my car, and should be getting some of the body parts listed in the coming weeks.

i have ALL rear interior trim pieces out and ready to go as well as ALL seatbelts with hardware. carpet can be out soon once the center console gets unbolted (waiting to lift the car and disconnect the e-brake cable).
make me some offers....

rear decklid.....SOLD
rear bumper cover.....SOLD
TF hood vents in gunmetal (1-screen painted MG///1-screen is raw aluminum).....SOLD
MG 03 mirrors in VERY good condition.......SOLD
SOS pillar pod.....SOLD
Raptor dual stage shift light (RED led).....SOLD
MGW T-56 shifter with orange, dust boot, and CobraBob gasket.....SOLD
SVT Owners Manual with case.....SOLD
COBRA coil covers with gaskets.....SOLD
AutoMeter column pod.....SOLD
AnchorRoom Dinoc CF fuse box cover.....SOLD
Seats.....SOLD
Center console.....SOLD
Leather Shiftboot.....SOLD
JLT air filter cover.....SOLD
AeroForce Interceptors with black & white faces and silver SVT logo face/reversible green backlight.....SOLD

ALL items will be cleaned up prior to packing and shipping!!!
PayPal preferred ([email protected]) and I'll ok gifting payments on the lesser expensive items for simplicity.
I have FLAWLESS feedback on here and everywhere else I sell/buy and tend to keep things this way!!!!!

Thanks for looking.......Kurt (85oh)3oh3-39one2

Last edited:

jbcobra

Never fast enough!!!
Established Member
Hey man if you have a passenger side scoop insert and a driver side fog light bezel lmk please.. Thanks Jason

'03snkbt

Established Member
Hey man if you have a passenger side scoop insert and a driver side fog light bezel lmk please.. Thanks Jason

Fog light bezels are toast....

Haven't pulled body panels off yet as stated in OP. Once I do, I will be posting those parts and the buyer pays shipping.....:beer:

'03snkbt

Established Member
Last edited:

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Could you let me know when you start selling off body parts, I'm eyeing the mirrors but I just need the d/s glass, mine broke :/

Users who are viewing this thread