03 Oxford White Cobra 79k Miles

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm almost certain I remember seeing this car around AZ, it was owned by a older lady if I remember correctly.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Well, You’ll get a lot of comments
03 Oxford White Cobra
79k Miles
1 Owner
Clean Title (Original Title Showing 100 Actual Miles)
Bone stock
Has been sitting for about a year. I have driven the car a few times everything appears to be mechanically sound.
Car has infamous diff clunk. Will need a tune up, alignment, tires , etc.
Car cosmetically needs a wing/3rd brake light, front bumper, headlights.
Has Dents, Dings, Scratches
Appears to have been in some sort of front end collision.
This car is a fixer upper. Will need some TLC.
This is not a perfect car and shows its age.
Rare Color, 1 Owner, No Modifications.

I bought this car originally to restore and put back to its former glory, but just don't have the time or space any longer. This is one of if not the cheapest clean title cobras currently for sale in the country.

Car was bought brand new in AZ and has spent its entire life there until now.
Car is located in New Mexico!

$16,000 OBO Serious Inquiries only.

View attachment 1655597
View attachment 1655598
View attachment 1655599
View attachment 1655600
View attachment 1655601
View attachment 1655602
View attachment 1655603
View attachment 1655604
View attachment 1655605
View attachment 1655606
View attachment 1655607
View attachment 1655608
View attachment 1655609
View attachment 1655610
View attachment 1655611
View attachment 1655612
View attachment 1655613
Well, you’re going to get a lot of feed back Im sure, so let me be the first one to muddy the waters.
I think , assuming the drivetrain is solid, the car is worth $16k... in about 5-8 years.
I’m a buyer @$8500
I need to get it to PA and it needs $5k in bodywork for a worthy result. Then it’s a repainted car.
Not trying to insult you, just stating my position and why.
GLWS- I’m here if you don’t have any other luck.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Plumb, poor SVTP etiquette to come into a members FS thread and criticize his asking price. Your comments belong in a Personal Message.

I appreciate the OP’s honesty and transparency with this Cobra. White coupes are extremely sought after Terminators. Yes, needs work for sure. He readily admits that. He has OBO stated very plainly. The market will determine what the value of this car is.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Plumb, poor SVTP etiquette to come into a members FS thread and criticize his asking price. Your comments belong in a Personal Message.

I appreciate the OP’s honesty and transparency with this Cobra. White coupes are extremely sought after Terminators. Yes, needs work for sure. He readily admits that. He has OBO stated very plainly. The market will determine what the value of this car is.
Duly noted.
I understand your criticism, but I actually made him an offer and explained where it came from.
Thought my comments were fair based upon previous comments on this thread where people are mocked and ridiculed for their pricing without any reprimand. I made an offer which included my opinion and reason for the number.
Fair enough though, and as I said- duly noted.

WestCyril

Established Member
Thankyou everyone who's messaged me. This car is far from perfect, but again its not that bad and with an enthusiasts care it could easily come back to life.
I have gotten more offers then I can count that are below or right at 10k and I don't believe you can find another running clean title cobra for that price period.

Im holding off for a little bit more. The price was listed high to try and get serious offers.

Thank you!

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Thankyou everyone who's messaged me. This car is far from perfect, but again its not that bad and with an enthusiasts care it could easily come back to life.
I have gotten more offers then I can count that are below or right at 10k and I don't believe you can find another running clean title cobra for that price period.

Im holding off for a little bit more. The price was listed high to try and get serious offers.

Thank you!
So, have you done a compression check at anytime on this car?

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread