03 Procharged Roush vs Supercharged Saleen

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
Well first kill story I am posting here. Drving home from work today getting on the 78 freeway I pull up next to a S281 black Saleen Vert (yes it was supercharged). A younger guy like myself driving it I look over at him and he looks over at me and we both knew it was on. The light turns green and we both make our left onto the freeway get it up to 40 mph and he gives 3 honks. We both take off and he pulls about a half car instantly but then my procharger decided it had had enough and really kicks in. I had about an honest 4 to 5 cars on him when we shut down at about 120. We both waved and went or seperate ways. I was really impressed with my car she made me proud today.:beer:

Gray03Cobra

Established Member
Good kill. When you pull up to something a bit "exotic" you just have to find out.

I have thown a few revs at both S281's and Stage 1 Roush's, but never raced either one. I think it's the mutual respect we have going on. Or it could be the sound of my exhaust and the Snake on the side. Nor really sure.

maddrabitt

Established Member
good kill. theres a roush (not sure which stage) that lives on my street. I always see him out and he refuses to race me. oh well though...

SVTCobra1

Established Member
Originally posted by Gray03Cobra
Good kill. When you pull up to something a bit "exotic" you just have to find out.

I have thown a few revs at both S281's and Stage 1 Roush's, but never raced either one. I think it's the mutual respect we have going on. Or it could be the sound of my exhaust and the Snake on the side. Nor really sure.

Stage III Roush's are no Joke, but S281's & Stage 1's are. Throwing a rev at them with a 03 Cobra is like a grown man threatening a puppy with 2X4. Stick to the big dogs you bully.

MACH1PB

Established Member
nice runs man...rare to run up on a saleen and a roush at the same time. In my parking structure, a fello has a yellow stage 3 Roush..hella nice, cool guy. Theres a burgundy s281 me and my 04 snake buddy see on the way to work and he just totally ignores us, thinks hes way too cool to even glance at us.

ROUSHS2

Fist Pumping Your Mom
Established Member
The main stuff is:

P-1 SC 10 PSI 3 core intercooler

Steeda timing adjuster

42 lb injectors

80mm

Heads worked by HDS Machine

4 11's in the rear

Full exhast done by JBA racing

Tune by Jim at Mechtec= (394 rwhp)