03 Sonic Blue Cobra for sale (24,000 miles)

ATerminator

Established Member
Nobody wants your trades for bro. Kick rocks with your 2wd Dodge Ram[/QUO
Are you interested in trades?

I have a
2018 Ram 1500
2WD
Hemi
30k miles
Tint and eyebrows
Spray in bed liner
Tow package
New tires
Seat covers and steering wheel cover
Floor Mats
Super clean truck
Email me [email protected]
Can send plenty of pictures

Hello Ram 1500, no thank you.

ATerminator

Established Member
Seems like she'll be around with me a little longer :)
20200810_094635.jpg

BlownShelby10

Established Member
Let’s see some interior and exterior pics! I past on the car because the seat And interior looked like something out of a 100,000 mile car. Not taken very good care of. The body/paint needs attention as well.

fjs1586

Established Member
Hello Folks,

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. I am relisting my 2003 SVT Cobra that I originally listed on 06/13/2020.

As you guys might know: the vehicle comes stock from the factory with tuned and assembled aftermarket parts ($10,000 originally ($14,000 w/inflation calculated from 2003 to 2020)). Some of the parts include a forged crankshaft and forged Manley piston connecting rods which makes the Cobra's engine capable of handling north of 1200hp. My vehicle is all stock, besides a high flow K&N Air Filter. This vehicle is truly a work of art and I hope I am not making a mistake by selling it. I remember this vehicle being purchased brand New from Conway Ford, SC for $34,750 (+ an addendum fee) in the begining of 2003 January. That price adjusted today with inflation is right around the $50,000 value. It makes sense for a SuperCharged vehicle pushing 400hp.

I am located on Scott AFB, IL (St. Clair), but can arrange to meet anyone that wants to take a look at the vehicle around the area. The vehicle has been kept stock and only has a high flow K&N airfilter. I've had plans to modify her, but I don't have the time, tools, nor proper set up to do so, but I am sure the 03 Cobra will make the perfect project car for someone that is already set up.

The engine runs likes new and idles perfectly. The vehicle has recently recieved some care maintenance: new a/c clutch, new inner and "gator" serpentine belt. All maintenance done at a certified Ford dealer. Engine has been cared for and the oil has been changed at regular intervals.

I've made my mind to sell her, but I am sure folks can relate when I say if she sells great and if she doesn't, well I'll still have a collector's car that will continue to grow in value. As the saying goes, "they just don't make them like they use to" Note: Miles will be slowly going up as I take her out on weekends.

I am asking $27,000.
The car has no damage or accidents and has a total of 3 owners with me being the 3rd, father being the 1st. Title is Clean.

To understand more about this vehicle,
I highly recommend checking out:
"Terminator Cobra vs GT500: 1 step forward and 3 steps back" or "Terminator Design" All great informative videos

Thanks for looking and God Bless.

V/R,

Alex
View attachment 1654107
View attachment 1654105
View attachment 1654104
View attachment 1653471 View attachment 1653460 View attachment 1649476
View attachment 1649466 View attachment 1649474

Car still for sale?

fjs1586

Established Member
Sorry just re-read your post. I’m in NY so not the closest and would be very hard to come and see!!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Are you interested in trades?

I have a
2018 Ram 1500
2WD
Hemi
30k miles
Tint and eyebrows
Spray in bed liner
Tow package
New tires
Seat covers and steering wheel cover
Floor Mats
Super clean truck
Email me [email protected]
Can send plenty of pictures

Floor mats AND a steering wheel cover????
Is it still for sale?

Users who are viewing this thread