Party Liquor Posse
Image1679789424.825868.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
+

This, don't let this homo *** win. I encourage every member here to use every user name he's ever used. It'll pop up on a google search eventually.
Post, post..
Do we have a list, aside from wretched_svt on Instagram or are there any other names we should be associating with this scammer lying about the cleanest 2003 Sonic Blue SVT Cobra in the country??? Please check my spelling...
wretched_svt
wretched_svt
wretched_svt
wretched_svt
wretched_svt
wretched_svt
wretched_svt
wretched_svt
wretched_svt

plumbcrazy

Established Member
I read the original ad here again and thought to myself “I don’t even know if I would look at a car thats owner advertises that way”. Big turn off for me even though it might be a nice car. But if the owner is an asshole that always throws up a red flag. Anyway, as far as I’m concerned, he embarrasses himself even more each time he advertises his $35,000 Cobra

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Someone will unfortunately buy this car because we have people like this. I tried informing him and this is the millennial response I received. Clearly too lazy to read the thread.
I mean he did say he'd check into it. But I will say sending someone a 60+ page thread to read thru is like saying "quick read this book".

The original post needs to be edited by the mods to reflect all the findings in summary.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I mean he did say he'd check into it. But I will say sending someone a 60+ page thread to read thru is like saying "quick read this book".

The original post needs to be edited by the mods to reflect all the findings in summary.
Good idea. Write something up, and I'll just copy and paste it in there if someone wants.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

That's actually a good suggestion seeing that the thread is so long, if it's possible to do so. Maybe somehow flag the important points, or add a post with a summary of the salient points. It might help to prevent someone making a mistake dealing with this guy.

LS WUT

Established Member
Someone will unfortunately buy this car because we have people like this. I tried informing him and this is the millennial response I received. Clearly too lazy to read the thread.
To be completely honest with you. If that person does buy it with the knowledge you’ve given them. So be it, natural selection in my eyes. We’ve done our best to help steer others in the right direction in regards to this. If you have the ability to see the scams someone has done by merely reading and preventing yourself a $56k mistake? Then astalaveeestaaaababy.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
To be completely honest with you. If that person does buy it with the knowledge you’ve given them. So be it, natural selection in my eyes. We’ve done our best to help steer others in the right direction in regards to this. If you have the ability to see the scams someone has done by merely reading and preventing yourself a $56k mistake? Then astalaveeestaaaababy.
And when he buys it and comes on here complaining about the previous owner we can say we warned him.

LS WUT

Established Member
And when he buys it and comes on here complaining about the previous owner we can say we warned him.
That’s a fact Jack. As I said before. If you have the opportunity to see a problem, and read about it before making a financial mistake and you choose to ignore it? You’ve either got more cash than brain cells, or you’re just an idiot. Either or will suffice for buying this particular car for $56k

Users who are viewing this thread