03 Sonic Blue Cobra Show Car FOR SALE!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
He banned me off Facebook. Sucks for him though because I already had another fake profile added on his page, and archived the entire page over a couple days lol. I say this bc I know the little rat is reading our entire thread here. Always one step ahead.
That may depend if he can see it anymore. I blasted most of his IP's.

01yellercobra

AKA slo984now
Established Member
Did he make another fake account?
Screenshot_20230322_160806_Instagram.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N981U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SVT_Steph

Established Member
There is little more annoying in this world than a “born again” person or someone who “found Jesus” after being a colossal **** up.

I lost respect for him a while back when he tried to shove in everyone’s face how gay people are going to hell. A liar, thief, and druggy should go to hell faster than a gay in my bible.

Last edited:

_Lariat

_lariat on insta
Established Member
It’s the cleanest cobra around!!!!!

Joe!
Duh!
He makes so much crap up. It's so funny. Bc you can always tell. He rambles and rambles. I love he keeps posting. It's so entertaining watching him get so butthurt banning people b4 they even comment or like. He's so scared.
I'm not a paint guy, but in certain photos, I can tell the hood isn't 100% the same. Idk who he's trying to lie to at this point. For christ sake, the c pillars are mach/Bullitt never made in SB. Definitely not og paint.
Best cobra in the whole wide interwebs and world.
Oh we know it!

Wonder if the sale of this car will fund the lights he has to finish up. Lamo

jmr545

I just have to say this community is awesome- I just spent over an hour reading this thread- I remember I made the mistake a while back when I got back into cobras and I saw one of his cars on IG and started to follow him….for about 2 days as I realized very quickly what an annoying clown this kid was

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

Venom351R

Established Member
In his newest IG post I was looking through the hashtags and it’s mentioned for sale 3 times yet besides this thread there are no active for sale posts.

At this point I believe he’s hoping someone will just randomly reach out to him to buy it. No matter where he lists it for sale on the internet he’s going to get drug hard and he will either remove it or no one will want to buy it due to finding out more about him.

I’m sure it will be an exciting summer of videos just walking around it in his driveway talking about how clean it is because he’s now too scared to actually drive it much. Every video he does it’s just a promotional sales pitch for when it actually goes up for sale. He flips them and that’s his only ties to these cars. If I ever sold mine there would be good reasons backing it.
20D938B8-3C15-45D3-82A9-92F4BB5BB1F2.jpeg

Zemedici

Established Member
He makes so much crap up. It's so funny. Bc you can always tell. He rambles and rambles. I love he keeps posting. It's so entertaining watching him get so butthurt banning people b4 they even comment or like. He's so scared.

Fixing to say this, you can tell by his incessant rambling he’s not clean.

Marines691

Established Member
I don't like scammers and I'm not usually one to troll but this was too easy to catch him lying again.
Immediately got the comment deleted
Happy Thursday. Enjoy!
Went back and re read our texts on day of. He definitely was not at his house or driveway. He said he forgot to latch it on a pull. Smigiel gonna smigiel.

Users who are viewing this thread