03 vert for sale, 13 k original miles

Bwlee

Established Member
It's a 2003 cobra that just hit 13 k miles. It's grey metallic, only 125 made In 03. Mods include, pioneer touch screen navi, bassani x pipe, Borla cat back, light bar, ccw wheels 18x11 I'n back rapped with nitto 555r's 18x9.5 I'n front rapped with nitto nto5's, lowered with the race eibach set up. Never seen the track, motor was kept stock. I hate to get rid of it but I need a truck. The car I's garaged and super clean! Check the thread, PRICE DROPS *********** $22200!!!!!!!!!

CAR IS SOLD!! CCW'S ARE NOW FOR SALE, RIMS AND TIRES, $2500 OBO

Last edited:

Bwlee

Established Member
/Users/williamlee/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2011/Mar 18, 2011/IMG_0021.jpg

Last edited:

Jaa1456

Established Member
Good luck with it. I know for a fact there is definetly 1less very in this color from 03 as mine was stolen and totaled in 04

Bwlee

Established Member
IMG_3665.jpg

Last edited:

Bwlee

Established Member
Like I said I keep it very clean at all times, it also gets detailed where it has a protective 6 month coating placed on it every 6 months or so, car is 1 of 125 this color and drive train not modded out. All mods installed at my buddies "snake pit" shop. Cobra fanatics.

Took 1st place at both these shows in the pics (one in NC, one in VA just yesterday).

Last edited:

wan2play

Established Member
if your wheels have been rapped...I know a good lawyer. We can make it seem consentual.

JK....NIce Car...Picking up a DSG this winter my self.

mysterio

Established Member
I'll vouch for this car as one of THE best-sounding Cobra's I've ever seen/heard. His exhaust set-up always put my Magnaflow set-up to shame, as much as I liked the Mag exhausts.

Good luck with sale, Ben. See what I mean about this site? You've already got a couple hundred views already. Blows away craigslist, and this site has more knowledgeable users, by and large.

Last edited:

Bwlee

Established Member
Thanks for the comments! Yes, I will the one thing I will definitely miss is the sound of this car.

Users who are viewing this thread