03 vs TDI Jetta rolling coal

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
caught up to a TDI Jetta messing with a BMW (135 maybe?) yesterday. i know, i know... clubbing baby seals and all but whatever.

the two cars were seemingly having a good time playing at a few lights while moving towards the edge of town. took me a few lights to catch 'em but i pulled it off.

the VW was rolling coal and obviously turned up. (what are these cars capable of fully decked out?) after a decent shuck and jive i ended up behind him just after taking off from a light. we duck left, then right to clear the last two cars and we're free of traffic.

as soon as the VW clears the last car he jumps over to the left lane and nails it. at this point we're at 45 or so and he had a solid 1 1/2 cars on me. i give second a quick bump then move on to third. before i wound 3rd all the way up it was well over.

with two bus lengths on him i go for neutral and stand on the brakes. tried to slow down and talk to the guy but he hit a left turn before we could get side by side again.

not real exciting, still fun! i'm glad the guy was down to run.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Idk what they are capable of but I'd love to daily one, and make it roll more coal than the faggots in my town that thing their diesels are the fastest and most badass thing to hit the face of the earth.

Good kill I guess lol

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Problem is touting cars as "hot hatches". Although respectively quick compared to most stock cars...they are not fast when compared with most lightly modded 300 hp cars

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Idk what they are capable of but I'd love to daily one, and make it roll more coal than the faggots in my town that thing their diesels are the fastest and most badass thing to hit the face of the earth.

Good kill I guess lol

haha, my diesel truck is faster than an Integra.

Willens

Never finishes anythi
Established Member
An old neighbor in Albuquerque that taught me the ways of the fox body many years ago had a 7.3 International-powered F series pushing 40psi through the pedestal. We would walk uncapped S197's with that monster even from a dig.

Cowboytk

Grey Ghost
Established Member
real good friend of mine has an audi a4 2.5 tdi quattro A LOT of mods and he is pushing 280whp and 450tq. it is a quick lil car. still gets 41 mpg

Last edited:

turd burglar

Established Member
Buddy of mine has a Cummins that is in the low 11's. Although 100psi on a compound setup helps with that lol

Users who are viewing this thread