04 Black 2.9 Whippled Coupe

HouseOfPower

I may have a 25k mile 2.9 whippled black 04 coupe (dark insert seats) coming available in the very near future. Please contact me directly by text or phone at the number in my sig if you have interest in a purchase. I do not plan on holding this car very long at all and it will be priced in the $25k neighborhood or close to it to insure a fast sale. Details to be given to serious buyers with funds prepared

zinc

Established Member
Sounds amazing. Hope to have my car moved by the end of the week and if I can secure funds I hope to be in contact with you on this project or another.

Either way Good Luck with Sale

HouseOfPower

Thanks guys. You haven't seen me much lately because I've been knees deep in moving houses down south next to the shop and getting everything needed to move into the building for house of power. So much more goes into starting a business like this then most know. It's riddled with fine letter laws, rules and regulations. We're coming along though and still taking orders while we await our "grand opening"

This car is stock motor and wheels but as always that's easily changed. I'd like to sell as is for this one though due to time constraints. I don't mind making cosmetic or bolt on changes but I'm listing it low to move fast. It's a good price for a low mile 2.9'd 04

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Interested in a MINT 15,xxx mile 98 Cobra Coupe all stock with exception of BBK o/r H pipe and FRPP plug wires?

HouseOfPower

Close this thread up folks, she's gone. Pay close attention as I have a close relative about to go up for sale! :beer:

Last edited:

04RiceEater

Established Member
Damm this is exactly what I want in a couple of months! Black, coupe, twinscrew. Wow please have one for sale in a couple of months!

HouseOfPower

Damm this is exactly what I want in a couple of months! Black, coupe, twinscrew. Wow please have one for sale in a couple of months!

I'll have two after this weekend....yes, THIS weekend. One Black 04, one comp orange...both dark insert seats, both 2.3 whipples, both longtubes, both LOW original miles (under 25k)....stay tuned. We're trying to pick up the pace at House of Power:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread