04 Cobra seats for sale 500.00+ship

HEVNBND

Established Member
I am not real sure what everyone is up in arms about. I was going to buy these seats off ebay. I was going to fix them and use them and sell the ones I paid $1500 6 months ago cause I needed money and the ones I bought 6 months ago are just sitting in my room collecting dust. They are in perfect shape with no bent frame or anything. I cant find my digi camera so I used these pics. Good lord I never new it was going to cause a freaking fight. When I saw how people jumped to conclusions about scamming and crap like that I removed the other posts. When I find my dig camera I will create a new add with new pics. Hell they look exactly the same so I never thought all hell would break loose. I got awesome feedback on all the sites I listed them on seeing that I buy and sell stuff on there all the time for my three stangs I have. People need to email the seller before jumping to conclusions and raising hell. I just needed some seats and some money and figured I would buy these damaged ones fix them and sell the ones I already have. I actually have one black on grey and another black on black cobra seats. Just thought I should chime in.

sonic232stang

SVT Poster
Established Member
So if I buy the whole set, you're saying that the passenger seat wouldn't actually fit without getting it fixed? Is the angle that the bend is pretty bad where it wouldn't even bolt on, or be able to sit on?

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
HEVNBND said:
I am not real sure what everyone is up in arms about. I was going to buy these seats off ebay. I was going to fix them and use them and sell the ones I paid $1500 6 months ago cause I needed money and the ones I bought 6 months ago are just sitting in my room collecting dust. They are in perfect shape with no bent frame or anything. I cant find my digi camera so I used these pics. Good lord I never new it was going to cause a freaking fight. When I saw how people jumped to conclusions about scamming and crap like that I removed the other posts. When I find my dig camera I will create a new add with new pics. Hell they look exactly the same so I never thought all hell would break loose. I got awesome feedback on all the sites I listed them on seeing that I buy and sell stuff on there all the time for my three stangs I have. People need to email the seller before jumping to conclusions and raising hell. I just needed some seats and some money and figured I would buy these damaged ones fix them and sell the ones I already have. I actually have one black on grey and another black on black cobra seats. Just thought I should chime in.

are you the dumbest guy on earth? everyone is pissed off at you because you are trying to sell seats that are not yours for 3 times the price of what the REAL seller is trying to sell them for. you want to see if someone will be willing to payn$1500, then buy the seats and make a $1000 on seat that ARE NOT perfect as you advertised you liar. THE REAL SELLER let everyone know that the seats were involved in a crash and the passenger seat is damaged. HE WAS HONEST....YOU ARE A SH*TBAG. so everyone that appreciates his, and others, honesty and let him know so there is no possible way you can get these seats and rip people off. you should banned from here too. it is very clear what you are trying to do. did you really think nobody would find out about this?:nonono: now go away jackass!:cuss:

Last edited:

96cobrakid

Established Member
Im going to try and get them boxed up today so I can get everyone exact quotes on the seats for shipping

HEVNBND

Established Member
MPRT_H8R said:
are you the dumbest guy on earth? everyone is pissed off at you because you are trying to sell seats that are not yours for 3 times the price of what the REAL seller is trying to sell them for. you want to see if someone will be willing to payn$1500, then buy the seats and make a $1000 on seat that ARE NOT perfect as you advertised you liar. THE REAL SELLER let everyone know that the seats were involved in a crash and the passenger seat is damaged. HE WAS HONEST....YOU ARE A SH*TBAG. so everyone that appreciates his, and others, honesty and let him know so there is no possible way you can get these seats and rip people off. you should banned from here too. it is very clear what you are trying to do. did you really think nobody would find out about this?:nonono: now go away jackass!:cuss:

What the hell are you talking about. I HAVE ANOTHER SET THAT I WAS SELLING! ONCE AGAIN I WAS GOING TO FIX THE DAMAGED ONES AND USE THEM AND SELL MY PERFECT SET! CAN YOU NOT READ

96cobrakid

Established Member
seats have met the reserve of 550.00 on ebay if anyone is interested. shipping from stl to west virgina was 126.00 for the fronts when I checked this morning. so it will be about 200.00 after the front and rears get shipped. thanks for looking

venomous99

Established Member
HEVNBND said:
What the hell are you talking about. I HAVE ANOTHER SET THAT I WAS SELLING! ONCE AGAIN I WAS GOING TO FIX THE DAMAGED ONES AND USE THEM AND SELL MY PERFECT SET! CAN YOU NOT READ

BUYER BEWARE. there was a long thread on the corral scamming ppl. his name is brian cox. if you mention that you have seats of your own, y use someone else's pic and let alone pics of a damaged set. if u have a set of your own, maybe ppl would believe u if u stated up front that the pics are not of your own and only represent how yours look like.

something sounds really fishy here.
this was also posted on cafords.com. ppl caught on to it real quick.

scammers die!!!!

96cobrakid

Established Member
thanks for the update, but Im not the scammer, I have Brian's number if anyone is curious what it is :lol:

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
HEVNBND said:

oh i can read just fine....the problem, for you, is that i dont believe you and neither does anyone else on here. you used HIS pictures on 5 different forums. you got caught so just quit trying to fill us full of bullshit!:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread