04 cobra vs 04 cobra

derockgt

Established Member
my buddy finally got his cobra. both cars are pullied intake tune exhaust.

1st run miss 3rd

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2142-D05oBk"]YouTube - ‪two 04 cobra‬‏[/nomedia]

2nd run:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6IpFBt9VdU"]YouTube - ‪04 cobra vs 04 cobra‬‏[/nomedia]
(car in the lane at the end lol camera was all over the place when i braked)

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Op...nice run man! Looks like you have some competition now. :-D

I would like to see who is going to begin to mod up first and what cobination you will both go with. Would be interesting..:beer:
Keep the videos comming when the modding begins.

Last edited:

ramstein

Established Member
nice runs, I'd love to make a few friendly runs with you someday.:beer: Hopefully before I get mine ported(4-5 wks from now)

derockgt

Established Member
Op...nice run man! Looks like you have some competition now.

I would like to see who is going to begin to mod up first and what cobination you will both go with. Would be interesting..
Keep the videos comming when the modding begins.

hes a really good friend of mine and before he had a 10 GT and i would just rape him. i think he wants to go whippled, im leaning towards Kenne bell or a ported/sprayed combro.

nice run...do you know if he bought the car from a place name miami imports ??

i dont remember but that doesnt ring a bell. i think it was a place just north of orlando.

nice runs, I'd love to make a few friendly runs with you someday. Hopefully before I get mine ported(4-5 wks from now)

maybe in a couple weeks i have to work this coming up weekend, or maybe you could meet up with us at our local "ricer" meet tomorrow PM me if your going to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread