04 crown vic supercharged/nitrous

v2vic

Established Member
i have a 2004 crown vic, i dont really drive it alot because i drive a long way to work and have two other vehicles. this car is very clean and gets more attention than anything else ive ever driven. the supercharger is really loud when idling. its not a rocket ship. but if another crown vic tries to race its going to be rediculous. nitrous has been sprayed about twice, original bottle is in it and full from about 4 years ago.

65xxx miles
brand new tires in rear front about 70%
vortech v2 supercharger @ 10lbs 410hp no nitrous (polished)
zex wet kit, bottle warmer, window switch,pressure guage, purge in cowl
trans temp guage, boost,a/f, tach
floor shifter, marauder interior, custom fiberglass hood, marauder wing, tips, and wheels. lowered 2 inches all the way around with the factory air ride. mach 1 lip, proffesional products intake and throttle body (polished)
taylor battery relocator, built tansmission shifts very strong, i want to get about 10,000 for it. open to trades. let me know what you have. looking for a small boosted car, lightnings. anything different 910-818-5158 txt preferred

SANY8035.jpg

SANY8025.jpg

SANY8018.jpg

SANY8029.jpg

Last edited:

NewMach123

Established Member
If it were a year ago I would have made an offer on this car and unfortunately if it were a year from now I also probably would have lol...but now I have too many cars...GLWS! Nice ride

Last edited:

v2vic

Established Member
Im not too great on this website. Just troll and check for car parts. So if you could text me 9108185158 Ill be happy to look at it hopper

v2vic

Established Member
Thanks guys. It gets way more love and attention then my cobra. And is probably my favorite car. But I have a car thats faster and a car that gets better gas mileage so. It doesn't fit my needs anymore

v2vic

Established Member
bump. looking for something like a cobalt ss. srt4 , lightning anything small and fun to drive or different

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
Just showed this to a fellow co-worker who is interested. I emailed him the link.

Also have another friend with an 03 Sport who wants to know what kit you used for the blower.

thanks

Boostin03

I live the Viking Song
Established Member
I'm in the middle of a deal with a buddy of mine for an 88 Notch with a 306; but this would be a sweet DD.

v2vic

Established Member
yea its a great dd but it would be an even cooler race car if someone could spend the time to make it faster and lighter

jtsmg

Got my head in the clouds
Established Member
where in NC are you? I'm in raleigh/cary/Holly springs area give me a call 252-916-9589

Users who are viewing this thread