04 Kenne Bell Terminator Vs Suzuki GSXR 1000 (Video)

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Id be ashamed to be the rider, he needs to go buy an auto civic and never try manually shifting anything ever again. nice cobra though.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Very nice vid man. I really enjoyed it. And your cobra is awesome.

No shame in posting up a loss, cant win em all.

GoatSlayer

Banned
Good video. Some people will never understand that there will always be something faster out there. I enjoyed the video and thanks for posting it.

20-COBRA-03

Banned
lol at the rider. my buddy Joe would lay it on him with his gsxr600... next time have him rev it up a little more! looked fun though

boxer4turbo2004

Established Member
For the haters..I would love to see you shift perfectly ..when you cant even feel the shifter with a prostetic leg..if you can accept the fact that a 615 hp car can be beat..you will understand no matter how much you have theres always someone faster..or just enjoy the race..

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
oh nobody is arguing that the race should have been closer i mean shit it is a bike it's suppose to win

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital

Established Member
A few things that I've learned since getting the Fireblade. One is that most bikers suck at shifting. They either can't clutchless upshift properly or they start in too high of a gear. The gear issues comes from another common issue I notice. Most bikers don't have enough balls to extract the full potential out of their machine.
That's why you see so many bikes loosing to cars. It's not that the machine is losing. The rider is.

For the haters..I would love to see you shift perfectly ..when you cant even feel the shifter with a prostetic leg..if you can accept the fact that a 615 hp car can be beat..you will understand no matter how much you have theres always someone faster..or just enjoy the race..
You don't need to feel the shifter. Have you ever ridden a bike? Put light pressure on the shifter and blip the throttle, TA-DA. Don't even need to touch the clutch.
His power mods were "meh." The sprockets will cause you to lift like that but he had a swing arm so I'm not sure what the deal with that was. Maybe because it was so short?

Either way that bike should have been a dot by the end of that video. A 600hp cobra would get its shit eaten by a "old" 600 with the same mods as that 1000.... even with a 1 legged rider.
emot-jerkit.gif

That being said it looks like the rider was trying to wheelie and his "foot" slipped when he came down hard the first time. Either case it was bad lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread