04 Mystic Vert, Salvage repairable. $15.000

asperformance

Banned
04 Mystic Vert, Hit in Passenger side and then spun around, runs and drives, Has 23K miles on it, 100% Bone stock, Still on original F1's, Probabbly why it was wrecked they are about bald, Interrior is in Excellnet condition, All Front Body parts are good except Front cover, May be able to repair it, the side clips broke off is all, have fixed them before. it runs and drives so loading is no issues, I have pictures, but please only on SERIOUS request. Could be Fixed, But needs a clip, or pulled and both quarters replaced, also the Convertiable top will need replaced, I am asking $15,000 OBO Located in fayetteville NC. 910-224-3500 ask for Aaron thanks. Fenders, Hood, and drivers door in Good shape, and also 3 wheesl are mint, needs 1 chrome wheel. Irs in Fine as well. 100% stock car no Mods at all.

Last edited:

asperformance

Banned
Sorry I don't want to part it out, If I can't sell it on here it will go on e-bay, I seem to have good luck with the 03/04 Cobra's on ebay. But thought I would give you all first shot at it. Thanks for the offer.

asperformance

Banned
No problem, I do have a 03 Anniversary Steering wheel If you can settel for one of those, I'll take $175 plus shipping, in excellent shape, came out of 11K mile car. let me know

asperformance

Banned
Will need to be towed, Has hole in the Radiator, and the Heat exchanger was torn off. But can drive around the Block to test motor and trans if needed.

asperformance

Banned
I have sent pictures to everyone, Please give me a call if you would like to see pics, I am looking for a serious buyer. $14,500 is bottom dollar. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread