04 ox white cobra need to sell or trade with cash

BURGESS04COBRA

Established Member
04 ox white cobra almost 69 k miles...asking 23k or trade for something with cash . Has stock eaton with bf pulley 2.76 i think headers mid pipe etc. Eibach suspension been told it has a rear gear not sure tuned with sct chip 419 hp on mustang dyno. C&l mas air housing jlt intake pro 5.0 shifter ..( mcleod rst and fly wheel tob tob sleve chip head cooling mod fr500 wheels black chrome new ic pump all this installed in 2013 with very low miles hardly drive car i bought it in jan 32013) i just bought new head lights and a rad overflow tank i also have a used ic tank these are not installed yet i can email or text pics to anyone who is interested thanks i might be forgetting some stuff

Joe5.0

Established Member
Posting pictures, and a more detailed description will help your sale greatly. Keep in mind your asking price is above market value with no "Major" modifications.

Just trying to help.

guarnibl

Established Member
Well guess im gonna take it off market again

Did you really expect anything without more details and pictures?

If you want to sell the car, post something that people can read, and with pictures. Your post is not readable. As said already, your asking price is way above market value. Probably worth doing some research and asking previous threads that had a sale completed what it was sold for -- and then go from there :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread