04 Sonic Blue, NEEDS TO SELL!!!

94svtford

Think with your dipstick
Established Member
Hey guys, its killing me to do this but i need to get rid of my baby as soon as possible... I just lost my job and have no income to pay for her anymore:nonono:, I dont know maybe when times get better i can pick another one up but this has to be done, My loss is your gain..:(
04 Sonic Blue, 32,XXX miles, Extremely Clean, Brand new nitto 555r's, Meticuosly maintained, oil changed every 2k miles with amsoil product, couple mods include 4lb lower, metco idlers, tr6 plugs, accufab single blade throttle body, c&l elbow with a 95mm MAF housing, sct xcal2 sf, Tune is by JJ at Woodbine Motorsports and is dead on, Brand new tires on her, needs absoulutley nothing but a caring owner that will treat her like i treated her... $23,999 is my asking price, PRICED TO SELL, first to see will buy it, its very clean, My name is Mike, my cell is 508 954 7413 please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions about it, [email protected] is my main e-mail, [email protected] is my NLOC.com e-mail, 94svtford is my NLOC name. Pics apon request so feel free to request some, i have no idea how to upload photo's to this site, Looking forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread