04 SY Cpe FS 4k Miles on ebay

shhak

Established Member
May sound a bit steep, but have any of you priced a low mileage 03/04 at a Ford dealership? The local ford shop here had a black 03 with 46,xxx miles on it and they sold it within days for $29,995. I looked at it, but they wouldn't budge an inch on the price. Only difference is that the dealership can usually get almost anybody financed, thats why they're able to get a little more money out of cars. But, IMO, this car will sell. Maybe not now, but in the spring it'll sell. Good luck to the OP.

SpittinVenom

Established Member
May sound a bit steep, but have any of you priced a low mileage 03/04 at a Ford dealership? The local ford shop here had a black 03 with 46,xxx miles on it and they sold it within days for $29,995. I looked at it, but they wouldn't budge an inch on the price. Only difference is that the dealership can usually get almost anybody financed, thats why they're able to get a little more money out of cars. But, IMO, this car will sell. Maybe not now, but in the spring it'll sell. Good luck to the OP.

On the flip side of that the local ford dealer here had a triple black 03 vert with 28k miles and they wanted 29k for it, I think they had it close to a year, dunno if they ended up auctioning it or not.

Deanpug

Established Member
I know it's ALL the money but as some of you know, I run a Chrysler Jeep store near Hershey, PA and have had over a dozen termies. I drive them for a while and then hope to break even when we sell them. I just can't drive this one as it is flawless and don't want to take any chances.
Not really looking for opinions on the price as I know these cars, and the market, as well as anyone. If we don't sell it now, it will sit in my garage until spring. They seem to be holding their value or appreciating.
Thanks, Dean

sevendust127

Established Member
This comming from the guy that said "in his opinion" i should have taken the 30,000 offered to me for my 3,700 mile mystichrome but his sy is worth 31,900 :poke:

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
Wow some people need a reality check on here, over 30k for any cobra is ridiculous. Dean, do you plan on retiring after you rip someone off on this car lol.

Users who are viewing this thread