'04 Terminator - 2,590 Miles Black Convertible

ButchB

Established Member
I am located in NW Ohio and am the third owner of this Terminator with the original owner having it until four summers ago and I bought it three summers ago. My plan was to modify it and have fun but soon came to the same conclusion as the second owner, it is too nice for that. I should have purchased something with more miles so there wouldn't be any second thoughts.
The condition is as you would expect with this few miles and it still smells new. It is all original down to the tyres with the exceptions being the oil filter and new battery.
I will include several pictures and if someone is interested in seeing something additionally, I can send whatever you would like to look at in more detail.
I am asking $36,000 for the car and everything I got with it including the documents, car cover and 'vert boot.

Attachments

• IMG_6896.jpg
    IMG_6896.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_6555.jpg
    IMG_6555.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_6548.jpg
    IMG_6548.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_6454.jpg
    IMG_6454.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_6443.jpg
    IMG_6443.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_6163.jpg
    IMG_6163.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_6156.jpg
    IMG_6156.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_6154.jpg
    IMG_6154.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_6194.jpg
    IMG_6194.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_6959.jpg
    IMG_6959.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Needs Rule #7, take the cover off and do the picture again. Thanks

ButchB

Established Member
Needs Rule #7, take the cover off and do the picture again. Thanks
I figured that what I had satisfied #7 because it said to have a hand written card with user name and date with an item for sale and I listed the car/documents/car cover and vert boot. I'll change it per your request

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I figured that what I had satisfied #7 because it said to have a hand written card with user name and date with an item for sale and I listed the car/documents/car cover and vert boot. I'll change it per your request

Thank you, its for the added safety for the buyers. Realistically anyone could put a car cover on any car and say its something else. Good luck with the sale.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Thank you, its for the added safety for the buyers. Realistically anyone could put a car cover on any car and say its something else. Good luck with the sale.

And speaking as a buyer from a forum member (Olds97) here a couple of years ago, I say a hearty "THANK YOU" for paying attention to this stuff. My buying experience turned out great. I bought a car (2010 Roush 'Hammer') without ever seeing it or driving it, the seller shipped it to me. There were a few tiny issues which we worked out. The seller was a real gentleman and credit to the forum. Thanks again.

OP, good luck with your sale. Car looks nice. There definitely ARE qualified buyers here.

ButchB

Established Member
The change has been made and now I better understand the reason why. In the updated rules section could you possibly explain the reason behind/why this #7 is so important. If I had known the why, it would have been a different picture so thank you for the explanation.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
The change has been made and now I better understand the reason why. In the updated rules section could you possibly explain the reason behind/why this #7 is so important. If I had known the why, it would have been a different picture so thank you for the explanation.

Thank you, good luck with your sale and a beautiful cobra

Users who are viewing this thread