'04 TSB list?

V8Mustang

Established Member
Hate to do it but I need to take my car in for some warranty work. The trans has been noisy in 1st and 5th since day one and now the steering has that anoying squeek plus the A/C vents rattle and one window leaks (has since new) and some other misc things.

At one time I could look at the Alldata web site and pull the TSBs but now it asks for a password and they talk about paying real money for a membership to access the codes. Anyone have access that can give me the recent code list so I can have everything fixed at once?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Alldata membership is only $24.95. It is well worth it, and includes more than just the Service Bulletin info. Spring for the subscription.

Subscriptions Include:
Factory Recall and Technical Service Bulletins (TSB). This information addresses safety, reliability, performance and comfort related problems with your car. Also provides fixes for common problems and updated factory repair procedures.
* Illustrated Diagnosis and Repair Procedures
* OEM Part Numbers (very helpful info as people seem to always ask for it)
* Diagnostic Charts and Trouble Codes
* Component Locations and Diagrams (also very valuable)
* Factory Maintenance Schedules
* And much more!

In summary.........pay the subscription. Very inexpensive, and $24.95 well spent IMO.

V8Mustang

Established Member
CobraBob said:
The Alldata membership is only $24.95. It is well worth it, and includes more than just the Service Bulletin info. Spring for the subscription.

Subscriptions Include:
Factory Recall and Technical Service Bulletins (TSB). This information addresses safety, reliability, performance and comfort related problems with your car. Also provides fixes for common problems and updated factory repair procedures.
* Illustrated Diagnosis and Repair Procedures
* OEM Part Numbers (very helpful info as people seem to always ask for it)
* Diagnostic Charts and Trouble Codes
* Component Locations and Diagrams (also very valuable)
* Factory Maintenance Schedules
* And much more!

In summary.........pay the subscription. Very inexpensive, and $24.95 well spent IMO.

If you can pull the TSBs for my '04 I'd really appreciate it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
V8Mustang said:
If you can pull the TSBs for my '04 I'd really appreciate it.
I don't have a subscription. Otherwise I'd be happy to help you.

Oh, and the subscription fee of $24.95 is annual. Again, because of all the other valuable info available (such as part numbers and part location charts) the fee is a no-brainer.

Users who are viewing this thread