04Sleeper for mod.

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Yes, the best idea I have heard all year. I wasn't even interested in the E85 subject until I read about Kevin's work. He would represent us all well as a mod. Just like he has for years as a member.

skaarew04SVT

Not quite fast enough
Established Member
Absolutely. Without Kevin's knowledge, research, and experimentation, I would never have made the conversion. Kevin has earned the right to be a moderator for his contributions!

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Kevin is a personal friend of mine and I can vouch for him, he's a great guy. What you see online is what you get in person. He's full of great information to go along with his years of experience. He's the best kind of car guy. :)

2FNFAST

Shinin' and Whinin'
Established Member
One more vote for Kevin. Im in the middle of an engine swap/e85 conversion. His posts have been so much help already, lots of knowledge in this mans head.

Ironhand

Banned
He's the reason why Im doing it to my Cobra. He's answered alot of my questions as well.

+34 For Kevin.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Sleeper would be a great bolt on for this forum! One of the best bang for the buck mods money can buy;) Do it already! That's if he wants to do it! Hell, run for President bro! Got my vote there too. Can't do any worse than the clown in there now!!

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
So if im not mistaken that's 100 votes for Kevin and 0 for anybody else:lol1:

So whats everybody say, Kevin for mod?

anyone else as a taker?

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Oh my goodness yes! Kevin has helped me so much with my E-85 questions. I can't even begin to thank him for all his help and advise. He should probably send me a bill!
He is not only very knowledgeable about E-85 in particular but has vast tuning knowledge in general as well.
If he has the time and is willing it would be a great benefit to all of us! He's got my vote.

Ray H.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Oh my goodness yes! Kevin has helped me so much with my E-85 questions. I can't even begin to thank him for all his help and advise. He should probably send me a bill!
He is not only very knowledgeable about E-85 in particular but has vast tuning knowledge in general as well.
If he has the time and is willing it would be a great benefit to all of us! He's got my vote.

Ray H.
It has been voted on and it is now official Ray.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/distillery-374/737834-its-official.html

Users who are viewing this thread