Established Member
GT500 strut mounts $90

DSCN0973_zpsd71a0f68.jpg

CHE upper control arm $100

DSCN0980_zps7ba19ef4.jpg

Last edited:

onescruluse

Established Member
I just bought a brand new set of GT500 struts mounts on eBay for $94 shipped. Prob why you haven't sold them yet... Want me to post 10 different links where you can buy them for $110 or less brand new? What a joke...

Last edited:

SVTDarin

Established Member
I just bought a brand new set of GT500 struts mounts on eBay for $94 shipped. Prob why you haven't sold them yet... Want me to post 10 different links where you can buy them for $110 or less brand new? What a joke...

Stop douching up my thread. You would cut off your own nose to spite your face, wouldn't you? They only have 5000 miles and my price includes new $25 camber bolts. Like I said you are just mad because I wouldn't accept 1/2 price of new. So then you went out and for an extra $6.00 you could have got camber bolts too.

SVTDarin

Established Member
no, not mad lol. im sure ill be watching this thread for months. haha, thanks, free bump...

If they are here for months I don't care, I am simply waiting for a realistic offer. You offered me about 1/2 of what they are new and 2 of the 3 parts you wanted are brand new. So then instead of making me a realistic offer on them you go out and buy 1 of the 3 parts you wanted from me for MORE than what you could have got 2 of my parts and then you come here to brag about it :loser: If you had offered me $90 for the bolts and strut mounts I would have said yes.

Instead you go out and buy just new strut mounts for $94 You are the king of shopping deals please teach me your ways :bowdown:

SVTDarin

Established Member
Check again later. I just got off the phone with the Staples store I shipped it through and they said the UPS driver left about 5 min. ago.

Users who are viewing this thread