06 GT Auto Vista Blue

ToMorrow44

Established Member
SOLD

Hate to do this, but looking to sell my 06 GT to get a more family friendly vehicle. Looking to get $12,000 for it, otherwise I'll de-mod it and trade it in, but figured I would post it here to see if theres any interest as is.

Car just turned 100k miles, but runs like brand new, come test drive and see for yourself. It got fully detailed a couple weeks ago and looks phenomenal. I run a car repair business, so all work was done by me, only the best parts used. Car is my wife's daily driver, so its driven like a baby. I have raced it, no nitrous or power adder, just stock motor. Runs 12.90s in the 1/4 and gets 22mpg on highway.

2006 Mustang GT Premium Auto
Price: $12,000 OBO
Call or Text 661-478-3670

Exterior
Vista Blue paint in great shape, minor rock chips, always stored indoors at night
Premium 18" fan blade wheels with Goodyear GT Tires
All new window tint with FL legal (30%) on front windows
Sequential tail lights
Vista blue mirror covers
Shorty Billet Antenna

Interior
Black leather in great shape, one small tear in drivers seat
Interior painted to match exterior
Shaker 1000 system with Jensen Nav/DVD/Bluetooth Head unit
Trunk release button (why didn't they come with one!?)

Engine
Stock 4.6 3v
Air Raid Race Intake
Bama Tuner with 87 street, 91 performance, and 93 race tunes
Flowmaster 40 series axle back mufflers
Underdrive pullies
Autolite HT1 plugs replaced at 60k miles (no more broken plugs)
New Alternator
New Optima red top battery
S&H Valve Cover Breather Kit

Drivetrain
5R55 trans rebuilt/upgraded at 90k miles with TCI input shaft and billet servos, raybestos bands and fixed all the factory pitfalls
PTC 3400 stall converter
TCI Billet Ratchet Shifter
Custom dipstick and expansion tank for trans
Stock 3.31 rear end
Tubular lower control arms
Adjustable upper control arm
Stock springs and struts/shocks
I have new tie rod ends I'm going to put in it as the stock are getting worn

I will also include:
New FRPP 3.73 gears, New FRPP Trac Lock with carbon clutches, new gear install kit (never got around to installing)
15" summit racing wheels with 275/50/r15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials, 1/4" spacer and lugs, everything needed to bolt up the race tires
All Stock parts except for head unit

As you can see in the pictures, its extremely well kept, I wouldn't hesitate to drive this car across the country. Still get tons of compliments everywhere we go. My wife loves the car, she'll probably cry when it sells, but time to move on to other things.

-Tom

IMG_5306.jpg

IMG_5308.jpg

IMG_5310.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5315.jpg

IMG_5314.jpg

photo1%202.jpg

burnout2.jpg

Last edited:

ToMorrow44

Established Member
Bump. Trans just got rebuilt. A bearing in the torque converter went bad and sent metal through the trans. So the whole trans is rebuilt as is the torque converter with high energy clutches and bands. With the TCI input shaft and servos, I'd say the trans can hold 600-700hp no problem. Trans also has a 2 year 24k mile warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread