06 Mustang GT with GT500 Drivetrain

TRC51

Established Member
:eek: I can't believe it.... sell me the wheels!!! LOL

GLWTS Pappy. I'm not sure how you cannot see the value in this car... this car walks the walk. i wish I could get mine to look this good!

res0n0xg

Established Member
if it was worth every penny it would of sold. sure the car is built right and nice, but for one, no one could finance a car like this because it's an 06 GT, and GT500's 07-08 do go under 30K now with low miles.

bigpappy33

Just a GT
Established Member
if it was worth every penny it would of sold. sure the car is built right and nice, but for one, no one could finance a car like this because it's an 06 GT, and GT500's 07-08 do go under 30K now with low miles.

Haven't been really trying to sell it aggressively. Until this past week it was only listed on this forum. Would prefer to sell it to someone who knows Mustangs and can appreciate what it is. I think the price is a good asking price. It does say OBO up there. If people can finance 03/04 Cobras still I am sure someone can find a lender to work this out. Of course cash works too :beer:

bigpappy33

Just a GT
Established Member
how many miles were on the gt500 motor/drivetrain before you did the conversion? Do all the electronics, ac and heat work properly?

~5,000 miles were on it when I swapped it in. Everything works like factory with respect to the electronics/air/heat. MyColor dash, ambient lighting system, etc are all there like they were in the Shelby. You could take this car on a long road trip and then to the track the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread