08 gt500 33500

miss03ow

Established Member
08 gt500 32500

0k I can'takedriving this everyday I feel horrible mileage is 25697, black, stripe delete, hids nav and cpo warranty till 2014/100k, 2.6 pulley idler plugs jlt cai, etc..,would like 33500, it will be on autotrader soon. will add pics after work, or look at shammy29 on photobucket. pm or email me at [email protected] no trades will entertain offers tires still new 75% rear 90% front :beer:

Last edited:

miss03ow

Established Member
will get interior pics this weekend and only have a magnaflow axleback, also sct3 goes with car as well as other parts :beer:

Stangdriver13

Established Member
wtf priced fair:banana: i think

I have been keeping an eye on GT500 prices for the last couple of months since I plan on buying early next spring. I would say your car is priced fairly but I have also seen some better deals. There was a on 08 black with white stripes for sale with 15k on the odo and the starting price was 32k. I talked the guy down to 30k but he wouldn't be able to get the bank to release the loans since he was upside down on it, so I didn't buy. GLWS! Its a nice car.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Here's pictures instead of a link. OP just copy past the IMG CODE in your photobucket for each picture.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

001.jpg

miss03ow

Established Member
no but thanks kinda looking for a 4 jeep with a lift right now, and ty for posting the pics for me as my cpu skills are lacking:beer:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
I have been keeping an eye on GT500 prices for the last couple of months since I plan on buying early next spring. I would say your car is priced fairly but I have also seen some better deals. There was a on 08 black with white stripes for sale with 15k on the odo and the starting price was 32k. I talked the guy down to 30k but he wouldn't be able to get the bank to release the loans since he was upside down on it, so I didn't buy. GLWS! Its a nice car.

How is that a deal if it didn't even happen?

Users who are viewing this thread