08 gt500 33500

xXGadfly09Xx

Banned
I would offer the OP $30,000 just because thats all I got. If the OP ever gets that desperate PM me. Also PM me if this offer is insulting and Ill delete the post. Not trying to insult or low ball thats just my budget and this is one of if not the best car in the country at that price point.

Free bump to the seller GLWS

miss03ow

Established Member
I would offer the OP $30,000 just because thats all I got. If the OP ever gets that desperate PM me. Also PM me if this offer is insulting and Ill delete the post. Not trying to insult or low ball thats just my budget and this is one of if not the best car in the country at that price point.

Free bump to the seller GLWS

No not insulting I just figured I owe 32 and would like to at least break even

miss03ow

Established Member
Thanks for the positive posts gonna break down and put it on autotrader first week of Oct. Mods could you please remove this thread

ElJefe9830

Sic vis pacem para bellum
Established Member
Am I reading the ad right?

It has a warranty until 2014 or 100k miles? Is the warranty transferrable? How does that work? What all is covered?

miss03ow

Established Member
yes it has cpo or certified pre-owned which covers 5years or 100k which ever comes first covers everything but battery and general wear/maintanence items we have the same program at BMW works pretty well you do have to pat a 50 dollar charge when it goes in but still its better than paying full cost also it is transferrable.If interested i can shoot you a copy of whats covered :beer:

ElJefe9830

Sic vis pacem para bellum
Established Member
yes it has cpo or certified pre-owned which covers 5years or 100k which ever comes first covers everything but battery and general wear/maintanence items we have the same program at BMW works pretty well you do have to pat a 50 dollar charge when it goes in but still its better than paying full cost also it is transferrable.If interested i can shoot you a copy of whats covered :beer:

PM Sent.....Color might be my breaking point, but figured we should open talks.

racerbox77

Established Member
I have been keeping an eye on GT500 prices for the last couple of months since I plan on buying early next spring. I would say your car is priced fairly but I have also seen some better deals. There was a on 08 black with white stripes for sale with 15k on the odo and the starting price was 32k. I talked the guy down to 30k but he wouldn't be able to get the bank to release the loans since he was upside down on it, so I didn't buy. GLWS! Its a nice car.

When and if I sell my Cobra, kindly stfo of my for sale thread.

sent from my EVO 3D

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Where are u located

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread