08 GT500 What's it worth?????

TFStang

Established Member
I would want to see documentation on the 750HP. If all checks out, I would pay whatever sticker was. You have to consider the fact that they are discounting these things now and no one ever makes their money back on mods. I would say no more than $48K for it.

Deanpug

Established Member
I would want to see documentation on the 750HP. If all checks out, I would pay whatever sticker was. You have to consider the fact that they are discounting these things now and no one ever makes their money back on mods. I would say no more than $48K for it.
I believe they are just using the rating that whipple claims. I don't believe they dyno'd it. Anyway, It should be in the high 5's for rwhp. More importantly, I offered 46.5 and I think that is a ton. I really should wait for a better buy on a modded 07.
Thanks for the input.

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
20# of boost, 17 degrees of timing and a 11.9:1 A/F on 93 octane. tuned by JDM over the phone and no power train warranty. I wouldnt pay a cent over $48K for that car.

Last edited:

skyhighsd

Established Member
Well guys, they are down to 49,500. Sure is tempting!
Well I have done a lot of those same mods but went with a KB instead and I have less miles and I would not sell mine for that price. I know mods dont mean much but that car has a lot into it with very low miles seems like a very good deal. Hell even if you found a new one for lets say 3k under and after putting 10k worth of mods into it like this car has into it. You would have saved money buying this car. Also you can get more hp out of it then they list it has.
20# of boost, 17 degrees of timing and a 11.9:1 A/F on 93 octane. tuned by JDM over the phone and no power train warranty. I wouldnt pay a cent over $48K for that car.
Yes you could get a lot better tune in the car thats for sure. But does anyone really think they can own a gt500 and not mod it?

Deanpug

Established Member
If I end up with this puppy, it will go right to SGS (formerly Kauffman Motorsports)for a re-tune. They have done many terminators for me and are well known.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
buy my car. It's got a way better suspension and is whipple ready. I am asking 45k...but will accept any reasonable offer.

David

Users who are viewing this thread