1/4mile pass on the dyno????

lthlsnake

U like spike strips? I do
Established Member
anyone every heard of making a 1/4 pass on the dyno. Like launching it at launching rpms and everything? I have never heard of it. just wondering

TEABG

Banned
No wonder so many ported Eatons are running 10's. They were all measured on a dyno. HAHAHAHAHAH.

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
TEABG said:
No wonder so many ported Eatons are running 10's. They were all measured on a dyno. HAHAHAHAHAH.
Yeah cept mine backed that number up at the track. The dyno was about .2 off and mph read slow on the dyno :pepper:

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had to laugh watching the video. Check out the car right in front of the Mustang. Can you image if the hold downs broke? Egads! I saw a video a couple of months ago where that actually happened on a dyno. Actually two. One was indoors and the other was outdoors at a track.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
CobraBob said:
I had to laugh watching the video. Check out the car right in front of the Mustang. Can you image if the hold downs broke? Egads! I saw a video a couple of months ago where that actually happened on a dyno. Actually two. One was indoors and the other was outdoors at a track.

One of the shops here in the Valley had a Lightning break free once. I guess it shot it across the shop and out the other side!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I wish I had the videos of the two I mentioned. They were both pretty scary. Take a 600rwhp anything, wind it to redline and if the hold down(s) break, going through the wall to the parking lot outside would be a definite probability. LOL! Thankfully it is extremely rare that it happens. Usually it is probably operator related.

Users who are viewing this thread