1.5 races tonight

JBLsilver01

Established Member
1. on my way to the movies, stop at a light with a mustang gt with two younger guys in it, it says "Silver Bullet" in the window...I didnt think much of it because the area we were in was right around the mall and crowded.....but I take off like normal at the light, he goes about 5 feet and guns it, so.....I've been waiting for a GT for awhile, so why not......
He got a head start on me, and we didnt go very far - I was just keeping beside him when a car pulls out in front of him about 20 yards ahead, so he slams his brakes and I just go on my way. I've got to hand it to him though, I didn't just BLOW by him like most other people :).....he must have had some mods, it was pretty quick - I call that the "half race"

2. Going home after the movies - I see a modded civic/accord 4 door - He had little lights all over it and a exhaust, it was lowered, etc....something I've been waiting on for quite some time, so I go straight past my usual turn, just incase they want some, so for the next two lights that were green...he keeps getting beside me and reving his engine (I wanted him at a red light)....so the opportunity arises at the next light -

I pull up, the pass. says (young guys) "that thing run pretty good?", I say, "yeah, how bout your's? you want to go to 60? just for fun?" he says sure......the guy in the back seat is all like, "yeah-yeah!".....so I give it a rev, light goes green, I squeal the tires for about 10 feet and my backend almost comes around (something that hasn't happend until after the filter kit :) )and I take off........by 60 hes like 5 or 6 cars back there......they might havee just given up - but I slow down and give them a thumbs up, the pass. says, "man that thing really took off!" I say good race and thats it - they were all smiles, it was a freindly race......it was fun.

wheelspin

Established Member
At least there are SOME decent ricers out there it seems. That's cool. And they didn't do a flyby! They're all-right. For ricers...

Users who are viewing this thread