• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

100K Mile Service, Belt changes and Supercharger Port

Discussion in 'Engine/Tuning' started by Patriot Guy, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Patriot Guy

Patriot Guy Member Established Member

Changing all hoses and belts, Pulling and polishing S/C, changing spark plugs etc... Have heard we should change the S/C mounting bolts, I/C bolts, etc... as the old ones are rusted and very difficult to remove. Any advice concerning pulling the brittle little plastic fuel rail connectors, S/C and I/C bolts etc... would be greatly appreciated. Would like to repalce all the bolts with stainless or ARP. Does anyone know the sizes I need? Does anyone know if Posi is still doing his S/C polishing and upgrades? Thanks In Advance. :banana:

2. lobra97

lobra97 PIITB since 1984 Established Member

Have fun, i just did my 100k mile stuff. Belts, pulleys, and stuck bolts were fun to deal with lol. I should be doing my blower swap as well here soon. Sub'n

3. Patriot Guy

Was reading your thread and it sounded like you had a time with the stuck bolts. I can't believe no one has any feedback on this.

4. Patriot Guy

5. lobra97

lobra97 PIITB since 1984 Established Member

fired her up today and she ran great! no noises like before and purred beautifully!
    ran into a problem with the coolant hose but i'll look into it tomorrow, i'm beat from working on her all week. least i know it was worth it :)
    badass on that link, the how to is missing pictures

6. Patriot Guy

The site I posted is missing pics? Just went there and they were up? Wonder what is happening?