10th Anniversary Cobra for sale

jake76

Z28 gone Cobra in garage
Established Member
Car looks nice!! I am also in Indiana the Fort Wayne area. Where are you? I am interested in the car so do you still have it? If it is still around could you send the VIN my way. What did it dyno at?? Why are you selling such a nice Cobra? I would be interested in meeting this weekend if everything works out. (Not coming to waste your time or mine like some other "lookers".) Would you be interested in keeping the wheels and tires that are on the car now and putting the factories back on? Oh yeah have you ever ran it down the quarter?? If so what kind of et's did it give?
Sorry about all the questions but I am serious about finding a nice cobra.

[email protected]

Thanks
Jake

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
MG01SVT said:
Silver Metallic, excellent condition inside and out
9,500 miles
VIN: 1FAFP48Y63F443655
Mods:

2.76/3.10 polished upper interchangable pulleys and 100mm aux idler and 2 90mm idlers
Bassani off-road X pipe with dual O2 bungs welded in and Bassani cat back(note the catback has SLP double wall tips). Car also comes with a set of Dynatech split-flow slip in mufflers.
DiabloSport predator and Mafia with RWTD tune 11.8 Airfuel ratio
MGW shifter with UPR firewall adjuster and triple hook quadrant
Black FR500 wheels - 17x9 front and 17x10.5 rears with BFG 315 DRs
Powerstack air filter with heat shield
AFCO heat exchanger
F.A.S.T. dual bung Air/Fuel monitor
Black Projector headlights

Issues:
None

Other:
Car comes with all stock replacement parts except the headlights and stock 10th wheels.
Car maintains factory warranty until mid August

Dyno @ 2700 miles: 470HP and 501TQ

Price: 26,000 obo

3934.jpg

3936.jpg

78096.jpg

Questions and More Pics email me: [email protected]

Aaron

What part of Indiana do you live in??? I sure wish you were wanting to trade. I have a 2004 Comp. Orange GT with 4,700 miles and over $8,000 bucks in upgrades!!! If you change your mind about a trade and some cash please let me know!!!! I would love to have this cobra!!!! Later Chad :pepper:

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
Thanks Chad, the car is located in Newburgh. Hey man, I have definitely seen your car around. Very nice.

Aaron

jake76

Z28 gone Cobra in garage
Established Member
Picked car up on Saturday!!

This car is in excellent condition and all mods are very professionally finished.
Exactly as represented in the description.

Very clean transaction.

Thanks
Jake

MG01SVT

citius, fortius
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words Jake. Hated to see the car go, but I have no doubt you'll take great care of her.

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread