11-12 FI guys, what lower valance are you using?

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Hey, have a question for you 11-12 guys who are blown. What front valance do you guys have? I have the RTR chin and I had to trim the shit out of it in order to fit the intercooler down there. I have a feeling it flops around in the wind at highway speeds because it is pretty flimsy.

What front valance do you guys have and does it stay firmly to the car and does it flop around in the wind at highway speeds?

Thinking about buying a new take off facia and installing the GTCS/boss valance. I need to fix this issue before I get a turbo kit, I don't want my fascia to flop around in the wind at 100+mph.

OveRBoreD

Established Member
I'm running gt/cs w/fogs; lots of cutting and I've often wondered how stable it is as well. I'm going to go down a secure road at elevated rates of speed with a buddy in front to look for any flappage.

prn1972

Established Member
Boss/CS valance with frpp carbon splitter, fog lights, had to be cut out to fit the bigger AFCO H/E....seem pretty stable, it fits very tight to the H/E

RC-5.0

Established Member
See Sig Photo.. VMP with LARGE Afco Dual Fan Heat Exchange..Roush Front Bumper with Chin spoiler..had to cut a few inches off the front bumper inners. There are push pins that hold the chin spoiler, then there is 3M tape with it.
RC

stang910

Established Member
I did have the Boss spoiler and now have the CDC. My CDC is just fine but I also don't have the splitter attached to the bottom. Maybe you should try removing it and see how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread