11-12 SVT PERFORMANCE PACK WHEELS WTB

Wingrider

Established Member
I have a set from my GT500 with the stock G:2s on them, but shipping may be a killer. I track the car 99% and have this 2nd set thinking I would widen them and never did. Now I have 2 more sets of slicks on track wheels so no need for the second set.

bigwilly39

I have a set from my GT500 with the stock G:2s on them, but shipping may be a killer. I track the car 99% and have this 2nd set thinking I would widen them and never did. Now I have 2 more sets of slicks on track wheels so no need for the second set.
I am in 36093 would you be willing to ship?

Wingrider

Established Member
I guess so if you're up for the cost. I'd of course work with you to find the cheapest route. They are good to go w/ Ford TPS sensors as well. Tires probably 2/3rd still on them. I have photos of them.

PM me if you want to talk this through out of the thread- or not.

bigwilly39

I guess so if you're up for the cost. I'd of course work with you to find the cheapest route. They are good to go w/ Ford TPS sensors as well. Tires probably 2/3rd still on them. I have photos of them.

PM me if you want to talk this through out of the thread- or not.

For some reason I can’t Pm you. Send me one if it will work please.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

96gt02

Established Member
I have a set in great shape with basically brand new tires all around on them, rears are Nitto NT05 275-40-20 and fronts are Firehawk Indy 500 265-40-19, The rear tires have maybe 1000 miles tops and the fronts I just put on like 3-4 weeks ago so maybe like 300 miles, and they come with the 11-14 TPMS in them. Only thing is im in NJ and dont want to ship them.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm in Savannah, Looks like 5 1/2 hours away. I'm willing to meet on I-16 No need for shipping. PM me if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread