1100 horse 2010 Camaro...

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
Local guy that sent his new SS to Lingenfelter for their 427 KB NOS package along with a few other goodies... On the spray it put down over 1100 I was told...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vly47qcvbIk&feature=email"]YouTube- Rogers away, Jay Cassill can play! - 2010 Baddest Camaro in the country test drive[/ame]

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
Not an 1100 hp car, I could believe it is a 5-600 hp car with shitty tires.

Thats tight but 1100hp I dont thin so.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGxe4ip8Doo&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- ADM Performance 910RWHP and 1000RWTQ, 2010 Chevrolet Camaro for Cassill Motors[/nomedia]

This is the first pull on the dyno and this was with out the spray....

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
+1...... LoL!

You'll need that 1100hp........when your trying to move that 4,000 LBS.:bash:

You know the car doesn't look have bad..........from the side! :bash:

Lol come on guys I'm a ford fan too and always give these guys crap for ever "wasting" money on a chevy, but let's give this car some respect... 1100 to the rear wheels? That's pretty impressive

RealQuick

Established Member
Dont get too cocky... $125k price tag.... do the same to a cobra, gt500 etc etc I see the ford out doin the maro.

Cocky? LOL... ok. My comments were to the tools that have no idea of what power is, even when they see it with their own eyes (especially the idiot that thought it was 500rwhp). Hate to tell you, but a blown built LSX will outperform the blown built 4.6 all day in power. More cubes, better heads = more power.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Cocky? LOL... ok. My comments were to the tools that have no idea of what power is, even when they see it with their own eyes (especially the idiot that thought it was 500rwhp). Hate to tell you, but a blown built LSX will outperform the blown built 4.6 all day in power. More cubes, better heads = more power.

^nut swingers......THEY WILL FIND YOU!!!!

Snake Plissken

Established Member

come to st. louis we can show you a BUILT TT 32V 4.6 or 5.4 that lay down 1000hp............

the Ford overhead has PROVEN itself on the drag strip, FACT: records have been broken....look into it.

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
My god this thread turned bad so quick. For ****s sake stop swingin them nuts in here and hatin. Impressive car and nice video. I'm gonna leave it at that

built97cobra

It's stock
Established Member
My god this thread turned bad so quick. For ****s sake stop swingin them nuts in here and hatin. Impressive car and nice video. I'm gonna leave it at that

haha no joke! I try to have an open view in the car world... and this definitely deserves respect even tho its a chevy :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread