12-14 track pack Brembos

Mobil1Mach

Established Member
Has anyone attempted to mount the new track pack brembos on an SN95 car?

They appear to be available on the secondary market for pretty cheap.

snakeraper11b

Established Member
Has anyone attempted to mount the new track pack brembos on an SN95 car?

They appear to be available on the secondary market for pretty cheap.

It's been done. It requires a custom bracket for the caliper, a spacer for the rotor, and a spacer for the wheel, possibly new wheels depending on your current size and offset. It also adds a ridiculous amount of unsprung and rotating weight to the car. Our cars aren't heavy enough to warrant a brake system like that. 14" brembos with a 2 piece rotor in the front and a 13" 2 piece rotor in the rear is the best option right now. You will actually decrease unsprung and rotating weight all the way around with that set up and most likely outperform the overkill 15" system. Attached the link so you can check it all out for yourself though.

SN95 Big Brake Upgrade - 2013 Shelby 6 piston brembo and 15" rotors - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

Mobil1Mach

Established Member
Yeah, I've seen the Shelby conversion over at Corral. I was actually referring to the Brembos that come on the 5.0 and Boss cars. They're a Brembo four piston 14 inch set up.

I'd think that with a new caliper bracket we could use these as alternative to the Cobra R brembos.

snakeraper11b

Established Member
Vintage venom offers a kit very close to what you're asking for, but I'm unsure if the calipers would be a direct swap. Also unsure if they would just sell the brackets. Bruce at FTBR has the best 14" kit on the market right now. You don't want a big, 1 piece, 25 lb. gt500 rotor anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread