12 sec LS1?

300bhp/ton

I just like cars!!!
Established Member
sonic_4.6 said:
All I can come up with? No. I can make fun of the cars all day, but that was the first thing that Google search brought to me after typing in LS1.
Yep and all thanks to tits llike you.

sonic_4.6 said:
Gee, before seeing what a typical LS1 owner has to say after someone gives them shit, I almost forgot why I didn't buy a WS6 a couple years ago.... almost. :nonono:
But why big such a DICK that you have to give shit in the first place???

Does it make you feel more of a man, or are you just the typical playground bully having to make of everyone else??

01_Ram-Air

Established Member
Angus66 said:
GREAT post Mark! :beer:

I love it when the bowtie fans say that. :rollseyes

My N/A Mach doesn't have any trouble keeping up with (or beating) LS1's & it doesn't have a supercharger... :burnout:

You're running 11.3s on a completely stock motor :??:

What does your car weigh? What are your 60' times?

Angus

Established Member
01_Ram-Air said:

Yes.

01_Ram-Air said:
What does your car weigh?

My Mach weighed ~ 3130 lbs w/driver the day the 11.3 was ran, but typically weighs in at 3200 lbs or so.

01_Ram-Air said:
What are your 60' times?

60' times are in the 1.55 range on a decent track.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Angus...not trying to BS you but how does a 300 RWHP car run 11.30s? if you motor is bone stock? just wondering..sounds like you have the driver mod.

and shit people...how is my thread still going?

MystictealLt1

Established Member
im sure his car has more then 300hp,maybe full bolt ons but nothing done internally to the motor such as a cam and whatnot. I've seen full bolt on Mach 1's run 11.xx at atco raceway,pretty stout cars i think!

98 N/A 4V

Established Member
01_Ram-Air said:

What does your car weigh? What are your 60' times?

Jarod, this is bitemark46 from N2S. His car is legit. You've seen my car run and his is about the same weight but has about ~30rwhp more. His setup is similiar to mine. All the bolt-ons, weight reduction, suspension, and one hell of a launch. While still retaining stock shortblock, cams, heads, valvetrain, etc.

On a side note where have you been? Haven't seen you on N2S lately.
-Mark

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
MystictealLt1 said:
im sure his car has more then 300hp,maybe full bolt ons but nothing done internally to the motor such as a cam and whatnot. I've seen full bolt on Mach 1's run 11.xx at atco raceway,pretty stout cars i think!

what does a typical full bolt on Mach make? 340 RWHP.? still 11.30s with 340...heck 360 RWHP is hauling...props to him for doing it.

MystictealLt1

Established Member
4u 2 nv said:
what does a typical full bolt on Mach make? 340 RWHP.? still 11.30s with 340...heck 360 RWHP is hauling...props to him for doing it.
id say low 12's high 11's? dont quote me on it im just going what ive seen. I'd ask one of the mach 1 guys on here and get a better answer lol :beer:

01_Ram-Air

Established Member
98 N/A 4V said:
Jarod, this is bitemark46 from N2S. His car is legit. You've seen my car run and his is about the same weight but has about ~30rwhp more. His setup is similiar to mine. All the bolt-ons, weight reduction, suspension, and one hell of a launch. While still retaining stock shortblock, cams, heads, valvetrain, etc.

On a side note where have you been? Haven't seen you on N2S lately.
-Mark

His weight says it all plus his 60'. I wasn't doubting it, it's just not very common, well, I would even say rare to see those type of times.
But, I know what it's like to have a stock car that moves out nicely and have people doubt. Most people prolly don't believe that my stock motor at 3600 lb race weight, stock rear and 0 suspension mods car runs 12.2 @ 110. And I make less than 300 rwhp But I think you have first hand experience what my car runs :p JMWY man. I've been grinding calipers, that's why you haven't seen me online. Damn LS1 brakes. I hate them now.

Angus

Established Member
4u 2 nv said:
Angus...not trying to BS you but how does a 300 RWHP car run 11.30s? if you motor is bone stock?

My Mach was making ~ 335 rwhp last year, give or take a few depending on weather conditions.

335 rwhp can go a long way if you apply it efficiently to the ground.

4u 2 nv said:
just wondering..sounds like you have the driver mod.

While I appreciate the compliment, I wouldn't say I'm a great driver by any means. I did practice quite a bit at my previous "Home Track" (Mason Dixon Dragway in Maryland) and now try to do the same at Atco & Cecil when I can. Practice, practice, practice can really help improve track times IMHO.

I've also worked very hard creating a combination of parts - suspension/engine/transmission/gearing/tires - that all work together & compliment each other.

Last - but not least - I've spoken with some of the top F/S (Factory Stock) drivers and learned as much as I could from the racers competing in an extremely tough heads-up class. Their insight & experience really helped me to better understand how to make a car get down the track...

Users who are viewing this thread