'13-'14 GT500 Quad Axleback & Diffuser/Valance FOR SELL/TRADE

bigred2013

Established Member
Posting one last time. If they don't go this time, i'll keep them and buy single tip axlebacks.

These have around 8k miles on them, like new, and look it. Valance is in perfect condition, as well as mufflers.

Only reason for switching is I WANT MORE LOUD!

I've already bought a Boss Diffuser, and am mainly interested in selling but would consider trades for:

'13-'14 GT Borla S-Type
'13-'14 GT Borla Atak
'13-'14 GT Kooks Axlebacks

May entertain others. Not really interested in a muffler delete, but would take Pype Bombs & Cash.

Otherwise, $575 for both, shipping on your dime.

If you don't like my price, don't waste your time commenting.

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
Are these the stock Ford mufflers?
Also, any pics and/or videos of them?

I have reso-delete and the '11-'12 GT500 mufflers now and am thinking about something slightly louder, but not too loud. Just sold my Borla S-Types cuz they were too loud after the Whipple install.
Am wondering how loud these will be, and how raspy (I don't like raspiness that much)

bigred2013

Established Member
Gabe9195, they are OEM SVT '13 GT500 Axlebacks & the quad diffuser required to run them.
I'm on IG as BrandonAlberd, have one or 2 15 sec. vids their. Maybe on youtube if you look up Brandon Alberd.

I'm running Offroad H, Lethal 2-3/4" Overaxles ( No Resonators ) and these axlebacks. And yes, their louder or have more of a tone I guess than the '11-'12 GT500 Axlebacks. I'm actually wanting S-Types lol!

No rasp really, you only get that with an x-pipe a majority of the time. But I like rasp so.

Users who are viewing this thread