13/14 gt500 suspension

NELCO

Established Member
Thanks to Van at REVANRACING.COM. I have a 2013 DIB GT500 with all the goodies, less glass and shaker. The car is amazing, and so wicked fast. It would kick out to the right so i called Van and said, Van I need You!!!!!!!!!!! Van said lower it and add the BMR parts for the rear. I ordered 13-6 kit and ford 5300-l springs and BMR rear complete adjustable parts .....OMG............OMG......I had the springs and BMR rear suspension parts installed.. Pinion angle 0 The car has so much straight line traction i cannot believe it. It just hooks up and goes, As far as the springs the car
sits a little over inch down on all four corners. It handles so much BETTER.
I waited to install 13-6 kit untill previous mods... I will be installing 13-6 this week with 91 tune / 100 Tune I can't wait.......... Thanks Van
NELCO:pepper::beer:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
There is a gt500 section in the forums. We here are the poor man's mustangs owners =/

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
There is a gt500 section in the forums. We here are the poor man's mustangs owners =/

Not everyone who bought a GT is a poor man, but your post did make me remeber the hard times.

I bought a GT instead because I already owned a GT500. The car was too heavy. There is a big weight savings in a Premium GT that looks a lot like the GT500. With forged internals, has just as much power potential.

Users who are viewing this thread