13/14 Headlights and Taillights FS $630

Billybob1

Established Member
13/14 headlights and Taillights in perfect condition

Headlights- no scratches or broken tabs $630 Shipped.
Taillights- no scratches and comes with pigtails $630 Shipped.

PM me if serious buyers.
IMG_8007.PNG
IMG_8008.PNG

Paul Dube

Established Member
I never received my taillights, it's been over two weeks ago. I paid PayPal to this guy and he "shipped" them without tracking. Now he doesn't answer my messages.

Snoopy49

Established Member
I never received my taillights, it's been over two weeks ago. I paid PayPal to this guy and he "shipped" them without tracking. Now he doesn't answer my messages.

Keep trying to contact seller, if that fails contact PayPal and let them know about the problem. Hopefully you use a credit card to pay PayPal, if so file a dispute with your credit card company.
I would wait another week and see if they show up before contacting anyone other than the seller.

Paul Dube

Established Member
The dude is ignoring me. I asked for tracking and he told me to just be patient and it'll arrive. I told him the address is a PO box at the USPS and he got angry about that. Very suspicious. Who would ship $530 worth of items without tracking and no insurance. I sent him a payment as a friend by mistake, using my PayPal balance.

Baliztik

Established Member
He seems like a reputable guy. He's sent it more than ten sets. But you should have covered your bases. I'm sure they're coming

Use

Established Member
Same here, paid for lights 2 weeks ago thru paypal, still haven't received them. Paid for as goods , no gift. Been avoiding me asked several times for tracking number. Also I have checked every day and he has been on this sight everyday so he's totally avoiding us. Started case with paypal.

Use

Established Member
Same here, paid for lights 2 weeks ago thru paypal, still haven't received them. Paid for as goods , no gift. Been avoiding me asked several times for tracking number. Also I have checked every day and he has been on this sight everyday so he's totally avoiding us. Started case with paypal.

Paul Dube

Established Member
See, this guy has been online every day and is completely ignoring us. This is his post and he's not even replying, I'm sure he gets notified. Why won't he answer these allegations? Complete fraud

mvga1987

Established Member
See, this guy has been online every day and is completely ignoring us. This is his post and he's not even replying, I'm sure he gets notified. Why won't he answer these allegations? Complete fraud

Hey Paul do you have this seller's phone number? I'm trying to see if he is the same seller that is selling a 13-14 oem navigation but refuses to use paypal, he wants me to send the money using Wallmart witch gives me no security.

Paul Dube

Established Member
File a case with PayPal. I did and got refunded.

This is just some sort of fraud.
Moderators, please ban this person

Use

Established Member
finally received the lights after 3 weeks . lights were supposed to be perfect. one had scratch 1/2" wide by 5" long, dirty and need polished. going to return lights not as described. this is the worst experience i have had on this sight.

Users who are viewing this thread