13-6 Kit with New Options

NELCO

Established Member
No pulley, They called me and I said it was the original OEM pulley, They did not believe me and they measured it and it is 2.8 inches (stock). I called Van the man and he thinks it was so cold and high humidity 50 degrees F and 77 % humidity that caused higher air density............My factory gauge never shows never shows more than 15 lbs......... in both modes.......... This car Rock's
Nelco:beer::beer:

scottGT500

Established Member
No pulley, They called me and I said it was the original OEM pulley, They did not believe me and they measured it and it is 2.8 inches (stock). I called Van the man and he thinks it was so cold and high humidity 50 degrees F and 77 % humidity that caused higher air density............My factory gauge never shows never shows more than 15 lbs......... in both modes.......... This car Rock's
Nelco:beer::beer:

That is NUTS!!!!

:rockon:

NELCO

Established Member
:Scott go to borellimotorsports.com and link on videos, my car is blue and white stripes..
Nelco.............:beer::beer:

my13Elenor

Established Member
I'll check on correction, and how a/f was being measured, have copies will email them, I've been getting 93 at the same Shell station since I bought the car, of coarse I realize that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member

my13Elenor

Established Member
Took car back to Dyno where I base lined the car. Made 668.5whp, 698.2rwtq
Air fuel was 11.8 to 12.4 throughout. I was told at WOT the car goes to a different map and o2 sensors are no longer a factor, so they will not skew the Dyno numbers. Can we have Lund look at this info for his advice? Numbers seem a little low, they are SAE corrected.
Please advise,

Gordon

Van@RevanRacing

Took car back to Dyno where I base lined the car. Made 668.5whp, 698.2rwtq
Air fuel was 11.8 to 12.4 throughout. I was told at WOT the car goes to a different map and o2 sensors are no longer a factor, so they will not skew the Dyno numbers. Can we have Lund look at this info for his advice? Numbers seem a little low, they are SAE corrected.
Please advise,

Gordon

Gordon

Did you data log the car like we discussed? Dyno sheets and graphs don't tell the whole story. We need datalogs.

Van

my13Elenor

Established Member
Hey Van, that link is for a different tuner (I believe the message said S3 or higher), it would not communicate with my tuner, I have a 3000

Gordon

Van@RevanRacing

Hey Van, that link is for a different tuner (I believe the message said S3 or higher), it would not communicate with my tuner, I have a 3000

Gordon

Works for everybody else. You have an XP tuner which is higher than S3.

You need to give me a call so we can coordinate a visit to the east coast for some logging and tuning.

NELCO

Established Member
Nelco. I hope those were free dyno pulls because they make it look like they tuned and well, we know the truth.

Great power for 91 octane and CARB legal.

Van

Van, I installed your 13-6 kit myself. They installed your ss brake lines and 660 fluid. I asked them to make the three pulls on there just calibrated dyno. They forgot to flip the switch for your dual fan c/r intercooler. They called me and said do to high boost, Did I change the blower pulley? I said no, They measured pulley and it is stock. I had the car with 800 miles dynode on a dynapack and at 640... Note, weather was 52 degrees and over 80 % humidity with your awesome 13-6 kit..
NELCO................:beer::beer::beer:

Van@RevanRacing

Van, I installed your 13-6 kit myself. They installed your ss brake lines and 660 fluid. I asked them to make the three pulls on there just calibrated dyno. They forgot to flip the switch for your dual fan c/r intercooler. They called me and said do to high boost, Did I change the blower pulley? I said no, They measured pulley and it is stock. I had the car with 800 miles dynode on a dynapack and at 640... Note, weather was 52 degrees and over 80 % humidity with your awesome 13-6 kit..
NELCO................:beer::beer::beer:

All good NELCO!!

You going to ship your car down to Florida for Daytona next year? Maybe we can get some other West Coast guys to put one large enclosed trailer together and bring them down.

WHTSNK

Established Member
Just hit the rollers after installing your 13-6 kit with 10% overdrive. Just wanted to say how pleased I have been with this kit, even before the overdrive. Very rarely do you buy something that is "as advertised". First pull was 707rwhp/659rwtq blowing the tires off mid range. Second was 696rwhp/708rwtq. A/f was 10.8-10.9 and around 60 degrees. Extremely pleased with power but blown away with streetability. Jon Lund's tune is as good as it gets for a mail order tune. Now, back to Germany for a year, then come back home to more mods and a remote tuning session.

13RaceRedShelby

Established Member
I have the 13.4 kit plus an offroad currently, which on your website gains 65 rwhp. Yet the majority say that is not correct (in translation). What I mean is, I posted about how I ran a 2004 Term with 600rwhp and everyone said I was 630 at best with my mods. That means I'd only be at 565 stock if they are right and your 65hp is correct.

The 13.6 says it gains 100rwhp yet most barely hit 700 with the addition of a pulley. Guys with the 13.6, pulley, and headers are usually around 720rwhp. I can link to numerous youtube vids of this. So whats the deal? Are the numbers on the website exagerated? If the 13.6 alone is good for 100, the headers and pulley should be good for another 60ish. Yet the results aren't showing that to be true.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread