13 a6 + tvs + e85 =

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Why can't you run it constant on.

Because it will kill the fuel pump eventually. Ask me how I know lol. He got the bap issued figured out btw, the hobbs switch is supposed to come pre-set at 5psi, his was pre-set at 7psi.

FIFTY

Established Member
Because it will kill the fuel pump eventually. Ask me how I know lol. He got the bap issued figured out btw, the hobbs switch is supposed to come pre-set at 5psi, his was pre-set at 7psi.

Are you going to be ready for the 6th? I saw its going to be HOT out there!

SC2011GT

Til' The Wheels Fall Off
Established Member
I'll be watching the weather. Hopefully the forecast cools a little, doubt I'll make the tow if it is going to be 90* plus at night!

FIFTY

Established Member
I'll be watching the weather. Hopefully the forecast cools a little, doubt I'll make the tow if it is going to be 90* plus at night!

I don't blame u, that's a long drive to have sub-optimal weather...but ill br ready when u are

Last edited:

SC2011GT

Til' The Wheels Fall Off
Established Member
I don't blame u, that's a long drive to have sub-optimal weather...but ill br ready when u are
Every pass my car has made up to this point has been in the heat at Famoso. The car handles the heat alot better than I do. :fm:

D.T.R

Established Member
4 days for you to think of a response?

:rolleyes:

I love your come back too lol.

Yeah i'm not on here 24hrs, specially on weekends. Working 60hrs+ a week leaves me little time to catch up on every single thread on here.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
WOW. We have a 2013 A6 with basically identical setup but on 76mm pulley and it only makes 610 whp on race gas. Would this car be interested in racing our car?

be a good race

How so? We did 133 w 671rwhp @ same track and dyno

my car originally dyno'd back in 2010 on evo's dyno at 535 rwhp, jon made a small tweak at the track, but the car trapped 132 on it's first trip down the track.

that was with a t trim, smaller than the 2200

670's I would think would bring a tad more as well

There has been a couple of cars lately with problems running constant on. Taking out the fuel pumps.

-Thomas

that's why we usually recommend the vortech programmable, main reason vortech developed it, only boosts the pumps under load.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
be a good race

my car originally dyno'd back in 2010 on evo's dyno at 535 rwhp, jon made a small tweak at the track, but the car trapped 132 on it's first trip down the track.

that was with a t trim, smaller than the 2200

670's I would think would bring a tad more as well

that's why we usually recommend the vortech programmable, main reason vortech developed it, only boosts the pumps under load.

Yea except for both the vortech programmable baps had primeing issues.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
that's been corrected, simple timing setup in the programming

we just installed another Wednesday performed flawlessly

When was it corrected? Vortech sent out an updated software version to us a month ago and it had same issues. If its been fixed thats good.

Users who are viewing this thread