'13 Boss - Fluid Turbo Concepts TT Kit

Mattyice_5oh

Established Member
Yes it is! 1st time watching the video is what got me looking into this kit. All I can do is window shop for now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Worth every penny so far for me and comparing prices with other turbo kits and also considering whipple/VMP kits I think was the most economical way to go.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I sent them an email and he is going to work on a quote for me. I believe he mentioned the base kit with a supplied tune is 8899, this does not include any fuel system components. Only the turbo kit, intercooler, and ice tank.

You are right about the Whipple and VMP kits costing close to the same amount. If I decide to go TT once I sell my Longtubes it will essentially be the exact same cost as a blower kit. It will be a lot more work with the install but it should be worth it. I never even looked into TT kits until recently and was completely unaware of how efficient they are. Thanks again.

Mattyice_5oh

Established Member
I sent them an email and he is going to work on a quote for me. I believe he mentioned the base kit with a supplied tune is 8899, this does not include any fuel system components. Only the turbo kit, intercooler, and ice tank.

You are right about the Whipple and VMP kits costing close to the same amount. If I decide to go TT once I sell my Longtubes it will essentially be the exact same cost as a blower kit. It will be a lot more work with the install but it should be worth it. I never even looked into TT kits until recently and was completely unaware of how efficient they are. Thanks again.

Glad I could help, ya between buying a good twin screw kit plus long tubes and mid pipe you end up being about the same price and a turbo kit that includes exhaust... and now parasitic belt drawing power from motor.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
99% of the fastest Coyotes on earth whether its a 6r80 or glide are all single Turbo Coyotes. A single 76mm CPR kit will spool faster then twin 62mm will and still make 1200 hp.

This kit & the cpr kit is the only 2 Im eyeing after months of looking. This seems to be the best of the TT's & CPR the best of the single's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
u gonna do a 93 octane tune? is E85 readily available out there? aint shit here in CT. 700 ft lbs of TQ is gonna be a handful on the street. nice!

im hoping to tune mine soon. it will be on 93 octane. I do have Methanol but not as fuel just insurance.

Whatcha looking for?

I was able to throw down 798/705 on 11lbs of boost on E85. Was a super hot and humid day too so I was pretty happy with that. Haven’t been driving the car much due to some pretty heavy salt on the roads here in PA.

86blkgt

Established Member
Whatcha looking for?

I was able to throw down 798/705 on 11lbs of boost on E85. Was a super hot and humid day too so I was pretty happy with that. Haven’t been driving the car much due to some pretty heavy salt on the roads here in PA.

I was just wondering what it made on hp/tq. How much trimming or cutting to the inner fender or valance has to be done for this to fit?. I have a 12 boss and wanting to boost it at some time,

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
says 798/705 @ 11PSI

I was just wondering what it made on hp/tq. How much trimming or cutting to the inner fender or valance has to be done for this to fit?. I have a 12 boss and wanting to boost it at some time,

Mattyice_5oh

Established Member

No cutting of the bumper required but i have a 13, might be a little different. Everything about this kit is reversible back to stock if ever needed.

Mattyice_5oh

Established Member
u gonna do a 93 octane tune? is E85 readily available out there? aint shit here in CT. 700 ft lbs of TQ is gonna be a handful on the street. nice!

im hoping to tune mine soon. it will be on 93 octane. I do have Methanol but not as fuel just insurance.

Yep! I mainly drive it on Sunoco 93 octane. Would only run E85 for track/dyno.

I also Don’t have an E85 pump super close to me. It’s about a 25 minute drive for me to the closest one.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
awesome! well 25 min isn't too bad for every once in a while

Yep! I mainly drive it on Sunoco 93 octane. Would only run E85 for track/dyno.

I also Don’t have an E85 pump super close to me. It’s about a 25 minute drive for me to the closest one.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nice! bout what u were expecting. Yea look forward to ur track times good luck.

798/702 @ 11lbs I’d boost. E85.

Will be taking to track very soon, my expectations are not very high however as Its a stick car and I’m a rookie driver. Will post numbers soon!

Users who are viewing this thread