FOR SALE: 13 Grabber Blue GT500, 8,300 miles

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Please recommend three of two of them to this thread.

If one will loan over NADA value on a normal yield loan then I'll make sure you get a nice PayPal gift. Not a cheap one either.

It would also help others finance the CAR such as the OP's beautiful grabber.

Wells Fargo will all day long.

Commerce bank will as well, but I'm not sure if they loan in your area.

Ally will as well.

I'm not sure their lending practices on the direct side, but on the indirect side (through dealer) they're solid.

layzie

Established Member
Wells Fargo will all day long.

Commerce bank will as well, but I'm not sure if they loan in your area.

Ally will as well.

I'm not sure their lending practices on the direct side, but on the indirect side (through dealer) they're solid.

I appreciate your assistance. I really do. But it may be time for us all to update our financial info on these cars.

1) Wells Fargo no longer does auto loans.

2) I just walked out of Commerce bank. They just changed their policy nationwide and will only lend on a 2016 or newer vehicles.

Ally auto follows NADA but require 10k down on a 38k loan because of the year of the vehicle (2014)

Neither of the three you recommenced came remotely close to providing a better service than my "credit union" but I do appreciate you trying.

If anyone else here has a direct bank that can. I really would be more than happy to send you over a $500 referral If i can get a normal loan.

I am not afraid to purchase one of these cars, I just dont want to go so upside down on it that I end up not enjoying having the vehicle.

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I appreciate your assistance. I really do. But it may be time for us all to update our financial info on these cars.

1) Wells Fargo no longer does auto loans.

2) I just walked out of Commerce bank. They just changed their policy nationwide and will only lend on a 2016 or newer vehicles.

Ally auto follows NADA but require 10k down on a 38k loan because of the year of the vehicle (2014)

Neither of the three you recommenced came remotely close to providing a better service than my "credit union" but I do appreciate you trying.

If anyone else here has a direct bank that can. I really would be more than happy to send you over a $500 referral If i can get a normal loan.

I am not afraid to purchase one of these cars, I just dont want to go so upside down on it that I end up not enjoying having the vehicle.

1. Wells Fargo is one of my biggest lendors, I send them a ton of business. Just had a deal funded this morning in fact. Here's their current rate sheet.

1663084750288.png

2. Commerce Bank lends better than that. We just funded a 2011 with them yesterday.

1663084695844.png

Attachments

• 1663084661651.png
    1663084661651.png
    224 KB · Views: 96

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Those are middle man millenial loans. I have always done direct loans through a bank. Much cleaner.

Your business is set to explode though, since a dealership is now prety much now the only place to buy or sell an older gt500 which sucks for us GEN X generations.

The Used Car SUPERBUBBLE Implodes Overnight Sept 2022

This goes back to my dad teaching me not to argue with a rock.

I just proved you wrong, literally 100% wrong in what you said, and then you come back with nothing.

If you find a GT500 you want to buy, hit me up and I can get the financing done for you very 'cleanly'.

layzie

Established Member
I just proved you wrong, literally 100% wrong in what you said, and then you come back with nothing.
Okay. My come back..

I made my own calls to Wells Fargo as well as Ally and walked into the Commerce bank you recommended myself so I misunderstand how I was proven 100% wrong.... ?

Wells Fargo, worried about defaults, stops making loans to most independent car dealerships​

Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/02/wel...ng-loans-to-independent-car-dealerships.htmlm

What I said in my previous post about them not doing auto loans came directly from the source. Now I googled the above a moment ago just to make sure I wasn't being lied to by wells fargo because I failed to understand how I could be "wrong" when they directly informed me that they do NOT do auto loans anymore.

So.. Apparently they do not do auto loans to "individuals" However I cannot be 100% wrong as you say since I was very specific about "DIRECT" loans aka non BS high yeild 150 % LTV loans as I clearly stated in my post's above.

But i just had to google it to make sure I was correct... Oh I see now, they outsourced their liability from all these fraudulant practices via exclusive agreements aka "middle man" companies. Could that be... you? I was shocked by the all the negative press painting a picture of predatory lending practices by independent brokers representing them.

You state that wells fargo is one of your biggest clients. The paperwork you posted clearly shows 150% loan to...uhh value? You write loans for them correct?

No thank you! Im sure you would be happy to write the predatory type of loan's they are known for to uneducated individuals unable to read and comprehend a contract let alone understand the basics of compounding interest so no ty, I'll take my loans the old fashioned way, "CLEAN" as I so elegantly put it above.

just google

Wells Fargo Hammered By Feds For Auto Loan Insurance Scam​

How Wells Fargo Became Synonymous With Scandal​

Wells Fargo Has Yet Another Scandal Brewing, This Time Over Car Loans​

list goes on.

Im sure that if the video I linked above is accurate and a record amount of high LTV loans do get repo'd I'm sure you will say that they were all proven 100% wrong when they actually DO come back with nothing from the very type of loans you rave about.

and Looking over all the likes you got from your last post above just reassures that people just don't "get it" I now share your understanding for the rock analogy you kindly shared.

IF there is anything further to say, the floor is yours. However i ask that you PM me as I just happen to realize that this is a post about a very nice car for sale and I, not you but "I" completely derailed it and I apologize.

Very nice car!

Last edited:

HPLouis

Established Member
Have you tried LightStream? I was set to buy a 2014 GT500 last week and they approved me for a $70K unsecured loan. They drop the cash in your account the next day.

plumbcrazy

Established Member
Get a loan from Lightstream.
With a good credit score you can have approval within minutes, the money in your account in a day or so, and they don't want the title.
You don't have to provide them with piles of paperwork either. They do want to see that you have some kind of cash in an account, that's it.
They even tell you they don't want the title to the car- in effect it's a personal loan.
Their rates are very competitive.
Just be smart filling out the application is all I'll say.They don't check the car you're buying though they ask what it is. A used vehicle from a dealer is the way I went.
Not telling anyone to lie, just be smart- that's all. A good credit score will land you the loan. That's been my experience twice-last time about two years ago.
If their policies haven't changed, it's a no brainer IMO

Edit- @HPLouis, just saw your post in the thread....lol. So yeah folks...what he said.

RILIE500

Established Member
please just pay cash and easy your pain with banks , says the wealthy guy that reads the laws of tomorrow which may change yesterday in our current government.

HPLouis

Established Member
****in baller

LOL, I wish. I was all set to buy the car. Loan approved and the money was set to drop in my account the next morning. I thought about it later that day and just couldn’t pay $70K for the car. Now, it was worth it. It was damn well worth it. It was a 2000 mile, glass roof, red with white striped, fully optioned Shelby but I just couldn’t part with $70K for it so I cancelled the loan before 5:30 that evening and took the Mystichrome out for a drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HPLouis

Established Member
Get a loan from Lightstream.
With a good credit score you can have approval within minutes, the money in your account in a day or so, and they don't want the title.
You don't have to provide them with piles of paperwork either. They do want to see that you have some kind of cash in an account, that's it.
They even tell you they don't want the title to the car- in effect it's a personal loan.
Their rates are very competitive.
Just be smart filling out the application is all I'll say.They don't check the car you're buying though they ask what it is. A used vehicle from a dealer is the way I went.
Not telling anyone to lie, just be smart- that's all. A good credit score will land you the loan. That's been my experience twice-last time about two years ago.
If their policies haven't changed, it's a no brainer IMO

Edit- @HPLouis, just saw your post in the thread....lol. So yeah folks...what he said.

All this…..

They asked for a pay stub and latest bank statement in the AM and I was approved later that morning. They didn’t ask anything about the car and didn’t want the title.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL, I wish. I was all set to buy the car. Loan approved and the money was set to drop in my account the next morning. I thought about it later that day and just couldn’t pay $70K for the car. Now, it was worth it. It was damn well worth it. It was a 2000 mile, glass roof, red with white striped, fully optioned Shelby but I just couldn’t part with $70K for it so I cancelled the loan before 5:30 that evening and took the Mystichrome out for a drive.

yep, can't hide money bud! lol Have a good weekend

Blueoval23

Established Member
Update, I got an offer for what I wanted and can not bring myself to sell it. Could someone or mods tell me how to delete the ad or what the proper way is to update the original post to reflect that it is no longer for sale. Thanks guys.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Update, I got an offer for what I wanted and can not bring myself to sell it. Could someone or mods tell me how to delete the ad or what the proper way is to update the original post to reflect that it is no longer for sale. Thanks guys.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I was there a few Sundays ago, had $74,000 offered to me in my driveway. I couldn't do it and actually got nauseous a few hours later.

To your question; go to your first post hit the "edit" button in the lower left hand corner. And you can delete or just update post #1 with "no longer available"

If you have the SVT app on your phone, you can actually edit the title with that app. I have never figured out how to edit the title from my laptop.

The thread will remain this isnt FB where you delete and the thread can go away in its entirety. Unless your a moderator

68gtscode

Established Member
^ I suppose I would be pretty upset too, if I spent as much time as you did on the listing, and then changed my mind :) But glad you guys came to your senses...

Users who are viewing this thread