13' GT vs 392 Challenger!!!

coyotefiveoh

Established Member
haha yea when we pulled over to chat he said no stock 5.0 has beaten him, I replied "driver mod" :coolman:

he was probably racing manual cars for the ones he beat... my .02. these auto coyotes are beasts... i almost wish i went with an auto.... but a stick is just to damn fun on the street.

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
still dont see why a gt500 should have anymore then a few miles on it unless it was a test vehicle..

Not all dealers are as noble as you are.lol

test drove 3 5.0's before I bought one and 2 of the 3 sales guys encouraged me to have fun with it

nobody test drove my 2011GT...it was unloaded...prepped....and driven for fuel by a close friend. if ANYONE else had driven the car, they could sell it to someone else.

the seller(jim sigle) knows the deal. he can drive my car, and few others, but no rawhiding.

op you bought a car trashed by others. enjoy it. my car had 8miles if i remember right.

clean92lx

Established Member
nobody test drove my 2011GT...it was unloaded...prepped....and driven for fuel by a close friend. if ANYONE else had driven the car, they could sell it to someone else.

the seller(jim sigle) knows the deal. he can drive my car, and few others, but no rawhiding.

op you bought a car trashed by others. enjoy it. my car had 8miles if i remember right.
What are you talking about?! How do you my car was trashed by others?

BTW do you know how much fun I could have in 8 miles?:poke:

testorossa1989

Established Member
I dont race old cars, passed a oldschool car once and mid passing i saw he had road runner and coyote on his window and well that didnt end well in my GT

Bmr4life

Established Member

Lol, well aren't you special.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

boostaholick

Established Member
Im a firm believer in you don't have to break in new motors. Sure I don't want anybody beating a car with a few miles on it right before I buy it. But its gonna happen, I've always pulled out of the dealership sideways in new ones i've bought, never had any problems ?

Last edited:

fctrywrkr

5.SL0
Established Member
Im a firm believer in you don't have to break in new motors. Sure I don't want anybody beating a car with a few miles on it right before I buy it. But its gonna happen, I've always pulled out of the dealership sideways in new ones i've bought, never had any problems ?

my thoughts as well. once it's been heat cycled a few times (and by the time you've taken delivery... it has), it's fine :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread